Thread: AR 15 OC protester at obama event Radio interview*** Great INTERVIEW

Post imported post

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

chrisco455 wrote: Never heard of Alex Jones, seems a little too conspiracy theory type for me. But the words of Chris the guy he was interviewing was great. Would love to have this guy on this forum.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Post imported post

The black guy who open carried the rifle is part of the infowars group.

They're rather nutty, even to hard core 2nd amendment people.

I never look at the site or read anything coming from infowars, I tend to ignore rubbish.
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists.
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.

Post imported post

I got that vibe from the show, but I can't say that I disagree with anything the AR guy said. But yea I try to stay away from nutty fringes.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Post imported post

I'd be careful with the "nutty fringe" label, since so many people are now saying some pretty far fetched things such as palin's death panels and glenn beck saying obama is a racist. One might argue to change the status quo, you have to be willing to rock the boat a little.

Post imported post

I am all for rocking the boat. You are right it is pretty subjective, who could be called the nutty fringe, some are just a little too tin-foil hat for me though.

Post imported post

I amof the opinion that Alex Jones is a wingnut, and that he makes his living off of feeding conspiracy theories, but like many wingnuts, sometimes he's on to something. I avoid his website, but when he gets raw video from some event, it's sometimes the only source.

Post imported post

insane.kangaroo wrote:
    I never look at the site or read anything coming from infowars, I tend to ignore rubbish.
    Much like Micheal Moore, I believe Alex Jones has done some good work. His infiltration of Bohemian Grove and his exposure of the Bilderberg group are things that I am a fan of.

But for the most part, I agree with you. He's often/usually full of more **** than an outhouse.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

That thread was the first time I even heard of him, and had gotten the same impression.

Post imported post

SVG,

Only took one view of an article for me... People at infowars believe 9-11 was an inside job... :?
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists.
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.

Post imported post

insane.kangaroo wrote:
    SVG,

Only took one view of an article for me... People at infowars believe 9-11 was an inside job... :?
    ...And THAT is enough for me to believe they wear tin-foil hats (and probably anti-radiation suits, too)!

I saw a guy at Taco Bell last week with an infowars t-shirt on. I was OCing and he said to me as he walked past my table "I've got some of those, but I keep mine were the government won't find 'em".

It took me about 10 seconds to think about what he said and putit together withhis t-shirt. Anyone up for an OCmetal-detecting trip in the woods?
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)