• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AR 15 OC protester at obama event Radio interview*** Great INTERVIEW

david.ross

imported post

The black guy who open carried the rifle is part of the infowars group.

They're rather nutty, even to hard core 2nd amendment people.

I never look at the site or read anything coming from infowars, I tend to ignore rubbish.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

I got that vibe from the show, but I can't say that I disagree with anything the AR guy said. But yea I try to stay away from nutty fringes.

codename_47

imported post

I'd be careful with the "nutty fringe" label, since so many people are now saying some pretty far fetched things such as palin's death panels and glenn beck saying obama is a racist. One might argue to change the status quo, you have to be willing to rock the boat a little.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

I am all for rocking the boat. You are right it is pretty subjective, who could be called the nutty fringe, some are just a little too tin-foil hat for me though.

Tomahawk

imported post

I amof the opinion that Alex Jones is a wingnut, and that he makes his living off of feeding conspiracy theories, but like many wingnuts, sometimes he's on to something. I avoid his website, but when he gets raw video from some event, it's sometimes the only source.

Michigander

imported post

insane.kangaroo wrote:
I never look at the site or read anything coming from infowars, I tend to ignore rubbish.
Much like Micheal Moore, I believe Alex Jones has done some good work. His infiltration of Bohemian Grove and his exposure of the Bilderberg group are things that I am a fan of.

But for the most part, I agree with you. He's often/usually full of more shit than an outhouse.

MSC 45ACP

imported post

insane.kangaroo wrote:
SVG,

Only took one view of an article for me... People at infowars believe 9-11 was an inside job... :?

...And THAT is enough for me to believe they wear tin-foil hats (and probably anti-radiation suits, too)!

I saw a guy at Taco Bell last week with an infowars t-shirt on. I was OCing and he said to me as he walked past my table "I've got some of those, but I keep mine were the government won't find 'em".

It took me about 10 seconds to think about what he said and putit together withhis t-shirt. Anyone up for an OCmetal-detecting trip in the woods? :cool: