• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL Meeting - Joe Morrissey - Audio

bnkrazy

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Here's the audio from the VCDL meeting where Joe Morrissey talked about his views on the 2A.

0:00-15:30 - Intro, Coliseum stickers issue, 1A, 4A, 2A bill for defining 'dealers' that he introduced but didn't get far, education issues, etc.

15:30 - 36:34 - Q/A session. Quite interesting to hear his take on the 2A.

Others can post the locations of more interesting tidbits...I'm lazy and don't care to hear it again. :)

http://devextreme.com/personal/ForumStuff/Joe_Morrissey_VCLDMtg_2009_08_20.mp3

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

bnkrazy wrote:
Here's the audio from the VCDL meeting where Joe Morrissey talked about his views on the 2A.

0:00-15:30 - Intro, Coliseum stickers issue, 1A, 4A, 2A bill for defining 'dealers' that he introduced but didn't get far, education issues, etc.

15:30 - 36:34 - Q/A session. Quite interesting to hear his take on the 2A.

Others can post the locations of more interesting tidbits...I'm lazy and don't care to hear it again. :)

http://devextreme.com/personal/ForumStuff/Joe_Morrissey_VCLDMtg_2009_08_20.mp3
You notice he didn't walk out of there wearing his Guns Save Lives pin:lol:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

curtiswr wrote:
He's good at talking.

:uhoh:
Yeah, he can talk...Philip looks like he's thinking....what did he say?

morr.jpg