• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MSNBC runs "news" segment but purposely doesn't show AR-15 open carrier is black

wayneco

D_Weezy

imported post

Those reporters are all a joke. Being a black man myself, I would liked to haveseen another black man openly carrying a weapon. That was really screwed up, the way that they tried to make it a racial issue. They hid his face, so that they could pushtheir own ignorant views about weapons carry.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

D_Weezy wrote:
Those reporters are all a joke. Being a black man myself, I would liked to haveseen another black man openly carrying a weapon. That was really screwed up, the way that they tried to make it a racial issue. They hid his face, so that they could pushtheir own ignorant views about weapons carry.
Welcome to the forum Weezy. Becareful you might get yourself on the news, of course they will crop the face and your skin color out and call you a racist.

D_Weezy

imported post

Thanks, glad to be here SVG. You know what, you are probablyright. I wouldn't be able to get my 15 minutes of fame either. :D