Thread: Followed home tonight

Post imported post

I just got back from a walk around the area where I live, which just happens to be right next to the fraternities and sororities of the local college. Well I walked around in a loop and when I passed a sorority I picked up a tail of three girls, two in front and one a good distance behind on the phone. I thought nothing of it but when my walk ended and I crossed the street to my apartment and I noticed they had stopped across the street and they were pointing at me and talking to the girl on the phone (maybe calling the police).

I went back to my room and came back to my window and now one of the girls was in my apartments parking lot with a tall macho looking dude with her checking my apartment number. I was going to take out my trash but had to wait for macho dude to leave because he looked like he wanted violence.

Post imported post

It's good that you were able to notice them. It would have sucked if you'd had to confront macho dude with a gun :?

Always best to avoid confrontation when reasonable.

Post imported post

Update: I called the Police about the incident and an officer came by to talk to me. He told me they were calling the Police and he said I should assume that when I'm open carrying they are following me to tell the Police where I'm going. He didn't tell me to conceal or anything.

Post imported post

Did they find out where you live? As a rule I will keep walking/driving right past my house if I think someone is following me.

Post imported post

Dr. Fresh wrote:
    Did they find out where you live? As a rule I will keep walking/driving right past my house if I think someone is following me.
    I'm afraid so, by the time I realized what they were doing I was already a few feet away from my apartment. I mean they were only sorority girls it didn't mean anything until they brought macho man.

Post imported post

i am amazed at every story i hear about a sheelpel, that sees a LAC with a gun. they will follow, or yell, and confront, call a MWAG, get others to come and see. if theyre so concerned about your walking around with a gun, why do they put themselves in the danger position?
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Banned

Post imported post

I guess I will carry our pamphlet with me to give to people like that, if it can be done in a safe and non confrontational way.

Post imported post

2, 4, 5 A defender wrote:
    i am amazed at every story i hear about a sheelpel, that sees a LAC with a gun. they will follow, or yell, and confront, call a MWAG, get others to come and see. if theyre so concerned about your walking around with a gun, why do they put themselves in the danger position?

Ya this has always amazed me too. I know (Because i seen it alot) that when a fight happens, crowds form and stand around, people "don't want to get involved" but dammit they gotta put them selves 10 feet from ground zero and gawk. I always bark at em that if they don't wanna be involved they better move along or they'll get put into the report as interfering parties and can possibly be considered accomplice. Usually stirs em enough to leave, but it has always bugged me. To the Sheeple: If your gonna be there, your involved, if you called the cops, your involved, if one of the angry fighters throws a knife and hits you, it's your own sheeple fault for standing around staring and bleating, and now your involved. (and no, i'm not a cop, but i have to deal with the sheeple on a constant and regular basis).

Gah --- the She-e-e-eple ...... oh craps, i bleated.

Bat

~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

FunkTrooper wrote:
    I'm afraid so, by the time I realized what they were doing I was already a few feet away from my apartment. I mean they were only sorority girls it didn't mean anything until they brought macho man.
    [/quote]

They probably called one of their Frat Boy boyfriends to find out what to do. I am surprised they didn't run off screaming. If Mr. Frat-tastic or his "bros" show up at your door just call the cops and leave him outside.

And before anyone gets the wrong idea, I lived in a fraternity for 3 years and remain active with the house as an alumni.

Post imported post

It's surprised, I guess both times I OCed yesterday a sorority girl called the police, and both times they mistook my serpa for my pocket. Both times the police didn't do anything, so kudos to the PPD for understanding our right to carry.

Post imported post

Kinda like.... "It terrified me, so i followed it around to see what was gonna happen..."

-Just like in a cheap B-Rated horror movie... to bad they weren't wearing bikinis.

YAY BIKINIS !!!

Bat.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

Yeah I would have loved to have confronted them and ask them why they were following me, I wonder if they would have just run away.

Post imported post

FunkTrooper wrote:
    Yeah I would have loved to have confronted them and ask them why they were following me, I wonder if they would have just run away.
    No, As per B-Horror movie protocols they are not authorised to run away and must stand there either screaming and jumping (remember they are in bikinis) or silently tremble and shake with squeaking or little squeals to effectively portray their intense horror to the perceived Bogey man.

~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    ~

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

Batousaii wrote:
    FunkTrooper wrote:
    No, As per B-Horror movie protocols they are not authorised to run away and must stand there either screaming and jumping (remember they are in bikinis) or silently tremble and shake with squeaking or little squeals to effectively portray their intense horror to the perceived Bogey man.
    They must have been white. LOL. As I explain to my non-caucasian family members, that it's not fake when white folk have to "checkout" the scary room or sound, it's genetic.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Post imported post

FunkTrooper wrote:
    Dr. Fresh wrote:
    Poor situational awareness?

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

HankT wrote:
    FunkTrooper wrote:
    Dr. Fresh wrote:
    They must of not been very "hot".
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Post imported post

HankT wrote:
    The area where he was is a very hard place to pick up a tail. Lots of people moving in all directions and lots of side alleys. You wouldn't notice anybody following you until you had stepped off the main drag and got to a quiter side street. Groups of us have gotten together in this area before to tail one another and see if the other person can find us. Even when you know that you're being followed and know what they look like, it's almost impossible to spot them.

Post imported post

Well I spotted them and had my suspicions but couldn't be sure until they stopped at my apartment, if I had known for sure I would have stopped and asked them why they were following me.