• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCing in a ruby tuesday's?

Pol Mordreth

imported post

since the restaurant carry flap started here in Tennessee, RT has consistantly and loudly come down on the side of the gun owner / carrier. I have gone there more in the past month than in the last several years, and it's simply because I want to reward the chain for backing us up.

Regards,

Pol

OC-Glock19

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I ate at the RT on Prince William Parkway last night, but I left my gun at home because I wanted a beer with my dinner. I know that it's not illegal to drink a beer while carrying, but it's not an image I want to project to the public.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

OC-Glock19 wrote:
I ate at the RT on Prince William Parkway last night, but I left my gun at home because I wanted a beer with my dinner. I know that it's not illegal to drink a beer while carrying, but it's not an image I want to project to the public.
Well at least that makes two of us.

KBCraig

imported post

Pol Mordreth wrote:
since the restaurant carry flap started here in Tennessee, RT has consistantly and loudly come down on the side of the gun owner / carrier. I have gone there more in the past month than in the last several years, and it's simply because I want to reward the chain for backing us up.
I agree with the sentiment (expressed above) that RT sucks. I've eaten there exactly once, and my wife and I both agreed that our meals seemed to have been previously frozen, and microwaved to room temp before serving.

When I order something called a "peppercorn ranch Swiss bacon burger", I expect... oh, I dunno, actual flavor. Some indication that someone, somewhere along the way, actually imparted some flavor into the burger in question.

Nope. Bland as bland can be.

Nonetheless, if I see Ruby Tuesday displaying some 'nads about this, I'll glady visit them again.

Oh, okay, I admit: I'll probably buy RT gift cards at Wal-Mart, and give them away. I don't want to commit to actually eating there. *shudder*

AbNo

imported post

yale wrote:
Not legal here in Louisiana. Ruby Tuesday sells alcohol for consumption and thus the law here says you can't open carry in the resturant.
Which is weird, because the law says the opposite here in Virginia.

Damn lawyers.