Thread: New to VA, Help..

, ,

Post imported post

Hi everyone, Im new to VA and would like to open carry, one problem, I cant find at least a level 1 Ret. holster for my G 38.

Greene County

Post imported post

Iirc, the G38, 37 and 39 should fit holstered designed for the G20/21/29/30.

If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Mulligan's Valley

Post imported post

There must be many options with Blackhawk Serpa's and Safariland duty holsters that would work well. If you can't find any listed for your gun, I would call up Blackhawk and Safariland themselves and ask what will fit.

The most important lesson I have learned from my time in the freedom movement and further studying it is that trying to create an organization without preventing the issues caused by narcissistic sociopaths and democracy is a lot like heading to sea in a sieve. It'll never work.

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Let me be the first to welcome you to the Commonwealth of Virginia! This is one of the best states in the US (and not just for 2nd Amendment rights).

Whatever holster you choose, it will likely get plenty of use here!