Thread: WTS: Springfield XDm 9mm Bitone NIB

Post imported post

OK, I'll be honest. This was a total impulse buy when Isaw it shining up at meand my significant other does not approve at all since I have two other guns that are relatively new. Thus I need tosell a NIB Springfield XDm 9mm Bitone (Nickel/Black).

Asking $650 to recoup my exact cost. Requirements: CPL, DL, and will sign a sale receipt.

I only want to sell this in person to make things easierso if you live in Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Woodinville, Lynnwood or maybe Renton, then let me know if you're interested. No shipping.

Thanks

Regular Member trevorthebusdriver's Avatar

Post imported post

That is a sweet gun. I have the same one in .40mm. I wish I had some extra money so I could have a matched set.

Post imported post

Damn I wish I had the money right now. I'm actually wanting a Bitone XDM 9mm. Finding and paying for .45 for my compact XD is getting ridiculous. I want a training weapon and that is the exact one I want. But me and the wife are poor as dirt farmers right now. If you have it after I win the Mega Millions lotto I'll give you a call.
    "Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world." ~ Musashi

Post imported post

trevorthebusdriver wrote:
    That is a sweet gun. I have the same one in .40mm. I wish I had some extra money so I could have a matched set.
    Just start telling passengers that there was a fare increase.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

"though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Glock 23:40