Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just tuned up the Security guard here!!

Post imported post

That security guard saw me again and tried to tell me I hade to conceal because I have a CPL.I just laid into this guy.He said the city laws state I can't carry open.I then gave him a lesson in pre-emtion and Wa. laws.I told him I'll stand right here and you call Seatac PD most of who know me and see what they tell you when they get here.He tried then to tell me I hadto cover up when he is around.I got right in his face and simply said no I don't.! I also told him I am military trained with ranger experience with a whole lot of combatin Vietnam and am more qualified to carry than he is.

He just stood there with his s..t eatin toothless grin not knowing what to say.I told him to wait and I'll get a pamphlet and show him the pics of our Willow Lake rally. He took off before I got back down stairs. One of those ignorant idiots with all the tac gear running around with no clue as to what the law is.

Regular Member trevorthebusdriver's Avatar

Post imported post

This was a security guard in your apartment complex? Didn't he know about the big meeting you had there last month? What a maroon.

Post imported post

Post imported post

He's been the guard here since I,ve been here .I told him about our 2 meets here, he had a blank stare .this guy is dum as a sack of hammers.Just bugs me the way they get these guys that like to play dress up but know nothing about the law.He's the one that tried to harass me before .The police here don't even bother me, or us. But this one guy needs to besquared away.Also there is a bunch of bangers dealing behind me.A show of force would be good.Maybe a bunch of us just going for a walk.

Post imported post

He clearly doesn't care what the laws are and didn't call the PD so he's probably just trying to piss you off, maybe trying to get you to do something you'll regret.

Post imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
    He's been the guard here since I,ve been here .I told him about our 2 meets here, he had a blank stare .this guy is dum as a sack of hammers.Just bugs me the way they get these guys that like to play dress up but know nothing about the law.He's the one that tried to harass me before .The police here don't even bother me, or us. But this one guy needs to besquared away.Also there is a bunch of bangers dealing behind me.A show of force would be good.Maybe a bunch of us just going for a walk.
    This reminds me of the movie Death Wish not the series just the first one.

Post imported post

Give him an anonymous tip as to when the next OC meet there is gonna be - lol... kinda turns the tables for him. he'd be like "crap there's a bunch of em..."

lol - take care, hope he chills and leaves you alone from now on.

Bat
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

Well I tried to set him straight but he is one of those that thinks he knows all.

Post imported post

Those are my specialty

- Glad to hear you gave him an ear full.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

He bothers me about something he doesn't need to.Mean while the guys in an apt right behind his back are dealing out of some guys trunk.

Post imported post

When I read the title of your post "just tuned up the security guard here" It definetly got my attention. A "tune up" is street slang for a beatdown. After readingthe post I was glad to see that you tried to school him, and didn't kick his misinformed a$$.
    If you have to fight, do not fear death. We will all die one day, so fight skillfully and bravely! And if it is to be that you die, then at least go to God proudly. Meet him as the proud warrior that you are, and not as a sniveling coward. Nobody lives forever.

Post imported post

Well ask those that know me here if I'm "street"

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
    He bothers me about something he doesn't need to.Mean while the guys in an apt right behind his back are dealing out of some guys trunk.
    Maybe he is on the take, and trying to lobby them for you?:shock:
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Post imported post

Next time demand to see his Washington State security guard's license.

He's required to have one and to display it to any person upon demand. Failure to is a gross misdemeanor.

Post imported post

Thats ba good idea.But I don't think he will push the issue with me again.I think he may be on the take as well.

Post imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
    Time for another BBQ Deros? I'm up for a little show of force over lunch........seems like every month or two we have to show up and make sure the riff raff don't get hold over there.

Post imported post

Maybe we could get a few of us over at my place for a smaller deal and plan another big one for the fall some time.

Post imported post

Just post when....as long as it's on the weekend I'll be free for a get together.

Post imported post

I'll do that .It will be a friday or sat.night .They come out like cockroaches then.

Post imported post

Hard to tell if Dean is being sarcastic or not, but you don't even need to have a guard card to work security. A lot of companies just require it for liability reasons.

Post imported post

Depends on if he is working as an employee of the complex, or of a contracted security company.

Gone... Nutty as squirrel **** around here

Post imported post

Is he hired by the apartments?

Maybe time to make a complaint to the about being harassed by their employee. Is his job supposed to be bothering tenants or addressing actual problems on the property?

Post imported post

A lot of apartment security are "in house" meaning they are employed by the complex itself. There are some that hire contracting agencies though, and for liability reasons, most contracting agencies require that their officers get some sort of guard card.

Post imported post

There are some that hire contracting agencies though, and for liability reasons, most contracting agencies require that their officers get some sort of guard card.
    State issued licenses are required for guards working for security companies under RCW 18.170.

Post imported post

Aaron1124 wrote:
    Hard to tell if Dean is being sarcastic or not, but you don't even need to have a guard card to work security. A lot of companies just require it for liability reasons.
    If it's an individual working for a private establishment, as in they hired him directly, then no he doesn't need a guard card. HOWEVER, If he is working for a guard company, and the establishment hires one of those guards (subcontracted) then yes they do need a card, and in that case Dean would be correct. Look at the patch on his shoulder, if it says "This Place appartments" - then he dont need the card. .. If it says "Security Company X" - then he does.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    ~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast