• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just tuned up the Security guard here!!

DEROS72

imported post

That security guard saw me again and tried to tell me I hade to conceal because I have a CPL.I just laid into this guy.He said the city laws state I can't carry open.I then gave him a lesson in pre-emtion and Wa. laws.I told him I'll stand right here and you call Seatac PD most of who know me and see what they tell you when they get here.He tried then to tell me I hadto cover up when he is around.I got right in his face and simply said no I don't.! I also told him I am military trained with ranger experience with a whole lot of combatin Vietnam and am more qualified to carry than he is.

He just stood there with his s..t eatin toothless grin not knowing what to say.I told him to wait and I'll get a pamphlet and show him the pics of our Willow Lake rally. He took off before I got back down stairs. One of those ignorant idiots with all the tac gear running around with no clue as to what the law is.

Aaron1124

imported post

moran.jpg

DEROS72

imported post

He's been the guard here since I,ve been here .I told him about our 2 meets here, he had a blank stare .this guy is dum as a sack of hammers.Just bugs me the way they get these guys that like to play dress up but know nothing about the law.He's the one that tried to harass me before .The police here don't even bother me, or us. But this one guy needs to besquared away.Also there is a bunch of bangers dealing behind me.A show of force would be good.Maybe a bunch of us just going for a walk.

FunkTrooper

imported post

He clearly doesn't care what the laws are and didn't call the PD so he's probably just trying to piss you off, maybe trying to get you to do something you'll regret.

FunkTrooper

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
He's been the guard here since I,ve been here .I told him about our 2 meets here, he had a blank stare .this guy is dum as a sack of hammers.Just bugs me the way they get these guys that like to play dress up but know nothing about the law.He's the one that tried to harass me before .The police here don't even bother me, or us. But this one guy needs to besquared away.Also there is a bunch of bangers dealing behind me.A show of force would be good.Maybe a bunch of us just going for a walk.
This reminds me of the movie Death Wish not the series just the first one.

Batousaii

imported post

Give him an anonymous tip as to when the next OC meet there is gonna be - lol... kinda turns the tables for him. he'd be like "crap there's a bunch of em..."

lol - take care, hope he chills and leaves you alone from now on.

Bat

DEROS72

imported post

Well I tried to set him straight but he is one of those that thinks he knows all.

DEROS72

imported post

He bothers me about something he doesn't need to.Mean while the guys in an apt right behind his back are dealing out of some guys trunk.

Johnny Law

imported post

When I read the title of your post "just tuned up the security guard here" It definetly got my attention. A "tune up" is street slang for a beatdown. After readingthe post I was glad to see that you tried to school him, and didn't kick his misinformed a$$.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
He bothers me about something he doesn't need to.Mean while the guys in an apt right behind his back are dealing out of some guys trunk.
Maybe he is on the take, and trying to lobby them for you?:shock:

deanf

imported post

Next time demand to see his Washington State security guard's license.

He's required to have one and to display it to any person upon demand. Failure to is a gross misdemeanor.

DEROS72

imported post

Thats ba good idea.But I don't think he will push the issue with me again.I think he may be on the take as well.

compmanio365

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
Time for another BBQ Deros? I'm up for a little show of force over lunch........seems like every month or two we have to show up and make sure the riff raff don't get hold over there.

DEROS72

imported post

Maybe we could get a few of us over at my place for a smaller deal and plan another big one for the fall some time.

DEROS72

imported post

I'll do that .It will be a friday or sat.night .They come out like cockroaches then.

Aaron1124

imported post

Hard to tell if Dean is being sarcastic or not, but you don't even need to have a guard card to work security. A lot of companies just require it for liability reasons.