Thread: Avoiding AZ because of gun laws.

Post imported post

This "travel icon" is avoiding AZ b/c of their gun laws. We should invite him to an OC dinner in VA.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...est=latestnews

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

doug23838 wrote:

This "travel icon" is avoiding AZ b/c of their gun laws. We should invite him to an OC dinner in VA.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...est=latestnews

Va. Tells the Travel Icon “Add us to the list PLEASE”http://news.oldva.org/blogroll/va-tells-the-travel-icon-add-them-to-the-list/

Travel Icon Says He’ll Avoid Arizona Because of Gun Laws As a result, Frommer said he won’t be spending his tourism dollars at the Grand Canyon, or anywhere else in Arizona, because he doesn’t want to travel in a state where civilians carry loaded weapons as a means of political protest.

Well Mr. Icon, here in the Great State Of Virginia, we carry guns to protect ourselves. Speaking for Old Virginia, I would be delighted if you would add my state to your list. It would ease the traffic situation plus keep undesirables out. May I suggest you visit Mass a chew shitz. They ain’t got no guns. Editor

Post imported post

Yessir, someone add Virginia to his list please. Already got enough Maryland and northern emigrants that do a little too much play-in-mind arguing, bug-eyeing, and hard staring at people who enjoy their rights and freedoms.

Post imported post

Guess he wont be going back to Vegas, Reno and the rest of Nevada either.

I think his Vegas book is one of the biggest sellers!

Carl

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Heck if this goof realized that the same thingthat happened in Arizona could be pulled off in many other states, maybe he would stay out of all of them. (Or maybe he'd realize that law abiding gun toters aren't any threat to him.)

Post imported post

curtiswr wrote:
    Yessir, someone add Virginia to his list please. Already got enough Maryland and northern emigrants that do a little too much play-in-mind arguing, bug-eyeing, and hard staring at people who enjoy their rights and freedoms.
    Watch it Curtis! I'm from TAX-A-chusettes!:?And I have seen a number of other transplants. And yes we have guns up there, THEY (the cops, shepple) don't want to see them. I am glad I came down though!:P

Post imported post

Watch out or I'll throw that pepper in the trash.

:P

It's not all northern-folk I dislike... it's the ones who move to VA with the mindset of they want VA and everyone in it to be like wherever they came from, or what makes them comfortable... similar to Frommer's.

Post imported post

curtiswr wrote:
    I wish those of us from Maine, NH and Vermont could be separated from the rest of New England. As they say, we're a different breed of cat:P

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

Hendu024 wrote:
    curtiswr wrote:
    I wish those of us from Maine, NH and Vermont could be separated from the rest of New England. As they say, we're a different breed of cat:P
    Can't say that about everyone from NH, Vermont or especially Maine. When I was a Ski Instructor, the New Hampshire people made fun of the Main folks. Called them Maniacs. One of the biggest %ickheads I ever met was Uel Gardner...from Maine. The NH people weren't half bad though.

Vermont is unusual. I know someone now, who immigrated from Vermont. He sleeps until 10:00 am and calls the cops if someone mows their yard before that time. Scared of guns too. He can go home most any time.

It isn't the boundary lines...it's the people

Post imported post

For those who don't watch the Hot Topics, Mike wrote an Examiner article about this:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum66/30369.html

TFred