• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Reloading SitRep

Mainsail

imported post

Crashbox wrote:
Yeah, the situation must be getting at least a little bit better. I went to Kesselring's a couple of days ago and they actually had small pistol magnum primers (Federal)- I think I was in a moderate state of unbelief for a bit.

However, ***nobody*** seems to have .357 Magnum brass on the shelf!!! And some places apparently won't have 'em in stock for over a month from now...
I ordered 500 10mm direct from Starline Brass, not remembering I already had a back-order for the same thing. I think I'm good on 10mm for a while.

Crashbox

imported post

I now have two backorders for .357 Magnum brass- fortunately, one of the places will (supposedly) have 'em in next week. By the end of the year I should have 2000 in stock, enough to keep Margaret (my Ruger GP100, 4") fed for an hour or two.

Metalhead47

imported post

?!? something is 19 then. my wife just came from sams in everett, says they no longer sell ammo unless youre using their range. claim they have to go to kesselrings for their supply.

adventure sports & lynnwood guns both had plenty of ammo today. lynnwood even had that weird little 7.62 nagant cartridge.

Right Wing Wacko

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I was in the Tulalip Walmart a couple weeks ago and they had a whole shelf full of 9mmand .223 for a very reasonable price (I forget how much, since I no longer buy factory made ammo). I went back two days later and the shelves were empty.