• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Firearm for Sale

GlockMeisterG21

Campaign Veteran
imported post

SOLD!!!

Due to lack of a job and the growing need for money I have for sale a 2nd Generation Glock 22 .40 S&W. This was a Police trade-in I picked up a little while back and is in great working order. I took her to the range a couple of weekends ago and she works like a champ and is very accurate in the right hands. Like any Police gun it does have holster wear on the slide and comes with three-dot sights instead of the stock Glock U sights. It comes with what you see in the picture, including the case. Here is a list of everything you will get.

1x Glock 22 .40 S&W
3x Glock 15rd magazines
95x rounds of .40 S&W
1x Serpa CQC holster with paddle and belt(not in pic) attachment
1x Hardshell pistol case. Capacity 4 pistols.

I am asking $400 firm for the whole package.

You must be at least 18 years of age and legally able to own a firearm. It is the responsibility of the buyer to know all applicable laws relating to the private sale of a firearm. PM me if you have any questions or are interested.

Accessories.jpg

Glock1.jpg

Glock2.jpg

apierce918

imported post

Nice price, and good luck with sale, but i have to ask... what benefit comes from blocking the serial number?

GlockMeisterG21

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Just something I see done often when guns are posted online. Seems like a reasonable precaution that requires little effort. I personally don't care but a prospective buyer might.

Lurchiron

imported post

You forgot to show the plug-hole where you fill it up with water. How far can you squirt with that pea-shooter?

Kimber Man

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

:shock: Good price! I hope you get what you are asking. I would like to address the "covering up the serial number" question. I have been dealing in firearms for many years and unfortunately the reason we cover all or part of the serial number is because there are people out there (anti gunners???) who, when they see the serial number report the firearm as "stolen". The gun then goes into the federal database for stolen firearms and now see what happens when you sell it or try to. It is a very big thing for these people to do and they apparently scour the Internet postings looking for these numbers just so they can report them as stolen. Now who here can provide proof positive purchase they have for every firearm they own? How do you prove that that old shotgun, rifle, pistol, etc...given to you from grandpa was really given to you? You can't. So the gun is confiscated and either sold, stored, or destroyed by the police and you lose. So keep your receipts if you have them in a safe and keep all the serial numbers recorded somewhere. I have receipts dating back to the mid 70's but I have nothing to prove where all my father's guns came from. Be careful out there people. The anti's are everywhere.:uhoh:

apierce918

imported post

I would think the police would need something more than a random claim it was stolen. You can get all sorts or serial numbers from magazines, no need to waste time surfing the net

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

apierce918 wrote:
I would think the police would need something more than a random claim it was stolen. You can get all sorts or serial numbers from magazines, no need to waste time surfing the net

Nice price !!! too bad I won't be in the market for a new hand gun until next summer.

then im gonna buy the new XD-40

AaronS

imported post

If it only had a hammer, I would jump on it...

$400 is a great deal. I dont think you will find a better price for a Glock, and you get all the extras. Best of all it comes with a great holster, so you are ready to OC from the start! I am sure this will sell very soon.

GlockMeisterG21

Campaign Veteran
imported post

AaronS wrote:
If it only had a hammer, I would jump on it...

$400 is a great deal. I dont think you will find a better price for a Glock, and you get all the extras. Best of all it comes with a great holster, so you are ready to OC from the start! I am sure this will sell very soon.
But it does! It's internal but it's there, haha. :D

I kinda see this as a great start-up package or a great back-up gun if yours is in the shop. I speak from experience on that because my Kimber is at the factory atm and I'm glad I have my Glock 21 as my backup.