• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Meet Up

Utah_Patriot

imported post

Okay it been a while ladies and gentlemen I purpose we have a open carry meet up.

Where do you say

None other then the

State Fair on September 10th Then a old fashioned rodeo at 7pm

$2 OPENING DAY SPECIAL, THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 10, 2009 Thermwise invites everyone age 6 and older to attend opening day of the Utah State Fair for only $2 ! Age 5 and under are FREE (everyday!) $2 admission also includes "Utah's Own PRCA Rodeo at 7:00 pm.

This isThursday the 10th bring the kids and family and of course your favorite firearm.

Say meet up Around Four or Five for food see the exhibits and regroup at 6 for the rodeo.

This would be great I will provide 200 or so flyers and fill out the press release.

So what do you say

Thanks

Zachary

801-448-7574

LovesHisXD45

imported post

gunsfreak4791 wrote:
Okay it been a while ladies and gentlemen I purpose we have a open carry meet up.

Where do you say

None other then the

State Fair on September 10th Then a old fashioned rodeo at 7pm

$2 OPENING DAY SPECIAL, THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 10, 2009 Thermwise invites everyone age 6 and older to attend opening day of the Utah State Fair for only $2 ! Age 5 and under are FREE (everyday!) $2 admission also includes "Utah's Own PRCA Rodeo at 7:00 pm.

This is Saturday the 10th bring the kids and family and of course your favorite firearm.

Say meet up Around Four or Five for food see the exhibits and regroup at 6 for the rodeo.

This would be great I will provide 200 or so flyers and fill out the press release.

So what do you say

Thanks

Zachary

801-448-7574
I don't think the 10th is a Saturday. :(