• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Camping Trip

Right2Carry

imported post

Of course, gives Packingmama one last weekend on her own before you get home and distract her for a loooong time....lol...;)

See you soon Sarge

Goosemama's other half (Kevin)

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

So is anybody coming from OC except me, Right2carry, and Gossemama? You will miss out if you don't come! You always do. Bring your family's! There will be lots of kids this time.

http://www.utahconcealedcarry.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6245&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

You don't have to spend the night if you don't want to, come for the day and go shooting. Remember potluck Sat. check out the current details on the UCC post above.
You will need to PM to get directions for security/privacy/etc. reasons.

Also - I will have my famous beer bread there for Saturday's potluck! :D yum yum

The camping spot is up Spanish Fork Canyon for those that don't know. Great location this time.

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

In a few weeks after SGT gets home. I will let everyone know when and where soon!!!!
Huge party/homecoming/get together!