• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A possible hand-out card

opencarrybilly

imported post

In a moment of whimsy, my brain produced this idea for a card. You might want to refine it for your use. Or, maybe you'll be satisfied with just the grin it might bring to your face.

[align=center]Thank you for your comments.
[/align]

[align=center]It is good to hear such pure and original thinking, un-beclouded by fact or law or Constitutional precept and in complete accord with many who are of like mind to yours.

[/align]

[align=center]:)[/align]

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Some of us prefer using somrething like this.

OCCARDBACK.jpg

Information and conversation stimulation. We hand them out like candy. Sometimes we also give the person a special treat

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w186/vaskidmark/GUNS%20SAVE%20LIVES%20button/gunssavelives.jpg

stay safe.

skidmark

Bustelo5%

imported post

Great job on the card its really nice informative and to the point.Plus there is a pic.
Ohio needs a card like this.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Go to Vista Print dot Com and look at their special price offers. That's where I get mine done up - cost runs about $0.081/1000 deliveredand it uses their clip art. If I could get that price locally I would support my local businesses.

All you need to do is a bit of research on your state's specific laws and change the text.

Most importantly - this was not my original idea. OCDO member Ed was the one who first came up with the card, as well as offering to send a bunch to anyone who asks. All I did was buy my own and expand the number of folks handing them out.

stay safe.

skidmark

Marco

imported post

Hope you didn't buy/print too many.
I think you meant exclusively not exclisvely.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

What's a typo among friends?

Thanks for spellchecking. I'll get it fixed next order.

stay safe.

skidmark

45acpForMe

imported post

skidmark wrote:
Some of us prefer using somrething like this.
I was just working on modifying Ed's card today to my liking. I am not sure if I am done yet but this is what I have for the front so far. Any suggestions?

45acpForMe

imported post

Thanks. Again it is Ed's card with my tweaks. I am a more visual person so the sign is more useful than just a picture ofa gun. I forget where I got the "sign" picture from but I loved it and saved it off for just such a purpose. Feel free to use it as long as no one has heartburn with the VCDL logo on it.

Added: I wonder if someone from each state could create something similiar and post them?

45acpForMe

imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
I LOVE IT! How much do you want for a few hundred?
If people in the Tidewater, VA area want some they can private message me and when I order I can get extra. I may still fiddle with it a bit but was planning on ordering sometime in the next week or two. I can always bring some to the dinners. :)

45acpForMe

imported post

shad0wfax wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
I'd lose the girl on the back. IMHO, it makes the card less credible.
+1It's distracting from the purpose. The logo we have on this forum on the top left of the screen is far more tasteful.
Ok, just trying to catch peoples attention. :cry: Here is the back sans-girl.