• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FOR SALE: Taurus Judge 3" Magnum (Blued)

TommyJ1912

imported post

Hey all! I'll be moving from AZ to Las Vegas this week and I'm looking to sell my Taurus Judge 3" Magnum (Blued Steel Finish). It is new in the box and has never been fired. The Judge fires both .410 3"/2.5" shotshell and .45 Colt. It's a great gun for home defense, as well as for carry in a motor vehicle. The asking price is $550 and I'd like to sell it ASAP. I hate to part with it, but I have to find a new job and need some cash in the short term. Cash or money order are acceptable forms of payment. I can deliver it personally if you live in the local Vegas area. Please PM me if you have questions/interest. Below are pictures of what it looks like...

TommyJ1912

imported post

Tim -

I just took a look at GunBroker and the initial auction list prices for a new 3" Magnum Judge begin at $499 with a Buy Now price of $550-$575. There are only two or three listings with a lower starting price (though that probably won't be the final sale price at the end of the auctions). I am willing to negotiate on the price. I just sent you a PM...