Thread: Anti-Gun Maxine Waters refers to Blu Dogs as 'Neanderthals'

Post imported post

It's hard to find someone more hateful than Maxine Waters, except perhaps Chuckie.

U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Los Angeles) said she would refuse to vote for a healthcare reform package that did not include a provision for creating a government-run medical insurance plan that would compete with private insurers.

Waters reserved her most searing critiques for Senate Democrats who have not embraced the public option.

"Not only are we going to do everything we can to organize and put pressure on the senators -- some of whom are Neanderthals -- we're going to say to the president, 'We want you to use every weapon in your basket in order to get those senators to do what they should be doing,' " Waters said.

Banned

Post imported post

More hateful than her telling it like it is? Hmm... let me see if I can find you a group that spews tremendous amounts of hate for people that don't agree with them... wait a minute. Try just looking around you. At least she's right.

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

More 'N-word' code from ol' muddy-Waters.

Post imported post

That is about as un-American as you can get.

We are supposed to have a representative government. Remember Abe? Of, By and For "The People".

Congresspersons represent the residents of the state that elected them. Now we have a congresswoman openly calling for the Executive branch of the government to exert pressure on other members of congress to vote according to her wishes, and not their own constituents. I guess she thinks her constituents are special, and deserve to be represented by all the other congresspersons too.

Such open attempts to blatantly thwart our system of government should quite literally be a crime.

TFred

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Now, why does she have to go around insulting Neanderthals that way?

No self-respecting Neanderthal would ever stoop so low as a Congressman.

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Maxine Waters looks like she was weaned on a sour pickle.

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

If you look back on some of the things this mistake-for-a-person has said and done, you will know she is racist as all get out.

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Post imported post

Maxine would be a great fit for the D.C. City Council. If she ever gets voted out of Congress I hope she moves to D.C. Marion Barry's star is fading and he is an old joke. Doug Moore and David Clarke are dead and gone as ar so many of the entertaining members of that dysfunctional government. There is Jim Graham, the bow-tied prissyboy but he is as dull and boring as cold porridge. And Mayor Fenty is kinda like Bloomberg lite.

Please, Maxine. Quit the Congress, move to DC and get elected to the Council. Make it the laff riot it used to be way back when. Give me a spastic hyperanimated nutty loon tyo laugh at and make me glad to be on the Virginia side of the Potomac Moat. Please.

Post imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
    More 'N-word' code from ol' muddy-Waters.
    Doug, that's one of your best replies! A new N-word indeed.

I'm thinking of a new Geico commerical...

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    More hateful than her telling it like it is? Hmm... let me see if I can find you a group that spews tremendous amounts of hate for people that don't agree with them... wait a minute. Try just looking around you. At least she's right.
    LMAO pathetic. Typical for a LibTard.