• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anti-Gun Maxine Waters refers to Blu Dogs as 'Neanderthals'

Repeater

imported post

It's hard to find someone more hateful than Maxine Waters, except perhaps Chuckie.

U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Los Angeles) said she would refuse to vote for a healthcare reform package that did not include a provision for creating a government-run medical insurance plan that would compete with private insurers.

Waters reserved her most searing critiques for Senate Democrats who have not embraced the public option.

"Not only are we going to do everything we can to organize and put pressure on the senators -- some of whom are Neanderthals -- we're going to say to the president, 'We want you to use every weapon in your basket in order to get those senators to do what they should be doing,' " Waters said.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

More hateful than her telling it like it is? Hmm... let me see if I can find you a group that spews tremendous amounts of hate for people that don't agree with them... wait a minute. Try just looking around you. At least she's right.

TFred

imported post

That is about as un-American as you can get.

We are supposed to have a representative government. Remember Abe? Of, By and For "The People".

Congresspersons represent the residents of the state that elected them. Now we have a congresswoman openly calling for the Executive branch of the government to exert pressure on other members of congress to vote according to her wishes, and not their own constituents. I guess she thinks her constituents are special, and deserve to be represented by all the other congresspersons too.

Such open attempts to blatantly thwart our system of government should quite literally be a crime.

TFred

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Now, why does she have to go around insulting Neanderthals that way?

No self-respecting Neanderthal would ever stoop so low as a Congressman.

Alexcabbie

imported post

Maxine would be a great fit for the D.C. City Council. If she ever gets voted out of Congress I hope she moves to D.C. Marion Barry's star is fading and he is an old joke. Doug Moore and David Clarke are dead and gone as ar so many of the entertaining members of that dysfunctional government. There is Jim Graham, the bow-tied prissyboy but he is as dull and boring as cold porridge. And Mayor Fenty is kinda like Bloomberg lite.

Please, Maxine. Quit the Congress, move to DC and get elected to the Council. Make it the laff riot it used to be way back when. Give me a spastic hyperanimated nutty loon tyo laugh at and make me glad to be on the Virginia side of the Potomac Moat. Please.

NoHadji

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
More hateful than her telling it like it is? Hmm... let me see if I can find you a group that spews tremendous amounts of hate for people that don't agree with them... wait a minute. Try just looking around you. At least she's right.
LMAO pathetic. Typical for a LibTard.