Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NH: Open carry topless protest (guns, breasts, Keene)

Post imported post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISHXdGKKDZw

Cute Keene, New Hampshire teen arrested for refusing to wear shirt. The pistol strapped to her waist, however, is not an issue in this New England gun mecca.

firearms, breasts, new hampshire, guns

Banned

Post imported post

RidleyReport wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISHXdGKKDZw

Cute Keene, New Hampshire teen arrested for refusing to wear shirt. The pistol strapped to her waist, however, is not an issue in this New England gun mecca.

firearms, breasts, new hampshire, guns
    Silly country. You can show dead bodies on tv, without complaint, but something beautiful such as Cassady's breasts, is criminal.

Silly, silly, country. Again, bad cop.

Post imported post

I like the part where they inform the cop that he's been outvoted. lol.

Post imported post

I can't remember which court, maybe the 2nd circuit, had already stated that you can't prohibit women from going topless.

Edit...here is something on it: http://www.hammeruncut.com/new-york-...going-topless/

It appears it was only a new york court opinion.

Post imported post

You know, it's a shame that guy in the Ridley Report youtube videos is such a ding-dong. Otherwise his reports might actually be worth watching. And will someone PLEASE get that guy a decent camcorder?

Post imported post

Ironbar wrote:
    You know, it's a shame that guy in the Ridley Report youtube videos is such a ding-dong. Otherwise his reports might actually be worth watching. And will someone PLEASE get that guy a decent camcorder?
    Ya know, I'd suspect that he's the guy who started this thread.

And of course everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I think Dave is about as good as it gets for endorsing open carry on youtube. The only youtube material I've seen that I consider to be comparable is the instructional videos from the brothers in California. I consider him to be very good at what he does and quite beneficial to nation wide OCing (including giving me some very valuable ideas), but I'm sure everyone would be eager to see you improve on his work with your own.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Pssst, Michigander, I know it's the same guy. My original post was written tongue-in-cheek!

However, as long as we're on the subject, yes I could report, produce, and edit a better video segment than this guy- without even trying very hard. I could even get another guy to hold the camera for me so I wouldn't need to do it myself at arm's length!

Post imported post

In the field and on the spot, I think you'd have to try pretty hard to get better footage. Editing and stuff I'm not qualified to talk about, but I do know that in order to capture reality like Dave does, you have to be able to record at an instants notice, which often means not having the best possible equipment and ideal circumstances to use it. It's not like This Old House or any other fake reality show where it's really acting. The police aren't going to do 4 or 5 takes. What you see is what happened, and I think that's far more valuable than a false perfectionist view caught on video. But again, I'm all for any possible improvements you think you could incorporate into your own youtube videos. The more pro freedom videos that are out there, the better.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

The video of the event itself was shot by Ian Freeman using a Blackberry streaming to Qik. That's why the quality is so crappy.

Post imported post

Well nobody else wants to say it, so....

Why open carry? Because 1911 > 911.

Banned

Post imported post

The greatest **** ever won't fix annoying

Post imported post

I forgot to unmute my computer.

Banned

Post imported post

I love law enforcement bias. Nice **** hangining out? We'll sit and argue with her while popping a boner. Guy with a dick hanging out? Taz him.

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    I love law enforcement bias. Nice **** hangining out? We'll sit and argue with her while popping a boner. Guy with a dick hanging out? Taz him.
    Like you'd do any different?

Or maybe you WOULD....

Banned

Post imported post

AbNo wrote:
    AWDstylez wrote:

Or maybe you WOULD....
    Would I taz the girl or pop a boner at the guy? :P

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Yeah i definately wanna see a pic! Every girl i look at as a potential gf gets the "her shooting guns with me" run through in my head.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

Like what she did, but she and the crowd were being a little antagonistic. But then again that might have been what they were going for.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Post imported post

From what I saw, she wasn't especially well-endowed. She could have even been mistaken for askinny boy :shock:. She was hainging around with a couple of bare-chested guys that were probably as endowed as she was....
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

Post imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
    From what I saw, she wasn't especially well-endowed. She could have even been mistaken for askinny boy :shock:. She was hainging around with a couple of bare-chested guys that were probably as endowed as she was....
    Yes, she made that point to the police.

I think they're looking for a pre-op transexual next. One who is still legally a man, and still has the dangly bits, but who has grown breasts.

Post imported post

Now, I really have no idea how large her breasts were, but there is no reason to insult the smaller breasted women.

I prefer them myself.

Now, she may have been technically breaking the law, but really I don't see the issue.

Post imported post

Ridley, you really need to start working on your "stage presence". Advertising department could use some help as well. I've seen some of your work man, and it's hard to watch. Sometimes I feel like I'm viewing old Morton Downey Jr. shows or even Jerry Springer. Maybe it's time for someone else to be the talking head and for you to be demoted to camera man. Or best grip. Or producer. Just some friendly suggestions, cause editor isn't working out for you. Nice effort but it needs more work, thanks for being part of the cause though.

Post imported post

Seems like a great way to keep people from noticing that you're carrying...

Post imported post

thx997303 wrote:
    Now, she may have been technically breaking the law, but really I don't see the issue.
    Ah, there's the rub: technically, she wasn't breaking the law at all.

She was charged with RSA 645:1, "Indecent exposure and lewdness". Here's the statute, in its entirety:

645:1 Indecent Exposure and Lewdness. –
    I. A person is guilty of a misdemeanor if such person fornicates, exposes his or her genitals, or performs any other act of gross lewdness under circumstances which he or she should know will likely cause affront or alarm.
    II. A person is guilty of a class B felony if:
    (a) Such person purposely performs any act of sexual penetration or sexual contact on himself or herself or another in the presence of a child who is less than 16 years of age.
    (b) Such person purposely transmits to a child who is less than 16 years of age, or an individual whom the actor reasonably believes is a child who is less than 16 years of age, an image of himself or herself fornicating, exposing his or her genitals, or performing any other act of gross lewdness.
    (c) Having previously been convicted of an offense under paragraph I, or of an offense that includes the same conduct under any other jurisdiction, the person subsequently commits an offense under paragraph I.
    III. A person shall be guilty of a class A felony if having previously been convicted of 2 or more offenses under paragraph II, or a reasonably equivalent statute in another state, the person subsequently commits an offense under this section.

Post imported post

Interesting, since breasts are not genitals, and she wasn't penetrating anything. No law broken.

Awesome.

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    AbNo wrote:
    AWDstylez wrote:
    I love law enforcement bias.* Nice **** hangining out?* We'll sit and argue with her while popping a boner.* Guy with a dick hanging out?* Taz him.

Or maybe you WOULD....
    Would I taz the girl or pop a boner at the guy? :P
    Yah he would talk with the dude for 30 minutes.:what:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast