• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NH: Open carry topless protest (guns, breasts, Keene)

smoking357

Banned
imported post

RidleyReport wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISHXdGKKDZw

Cute Keene, New Hampshire teen arrested for refusing to wear shirt. The pistol strapped to her waist, however, is not an issue in this New England gun mecca.

firearms, breasts, new hampshire, guns
Silly country. You can show dead bodies on tv, without complaint, but something beautiful such as Cassady's breasts, is criminal.

Silly, silly, country. Again, bad cop.

Ironbar

imported post

You know, it's a shame that guy in the Ridley Report youtube videos is such a ding-dong. Otherwise his reports might actually be worth watching. And will someone PLEASE get that guy a decent camcorder?

Michigander

imported post

Ironbar wrote:
You know, it's a shame that guy in the Ridley Report youtube videos is such a ding-dong. Otherwise his reports might actually be worth watching. And will someone PLEASE get that guy a decent camcorder?
Ya know, I'd suspect that he's the guy who started this thread. ;)

And of course everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I think Dave is about as good as it gets for endorsing open carry on youtube. The only youtube material I've seen that I consider to be comparable is the instructional videos from the brothers in California. I consider him to be very good at what he does and quite beneficial to nation wide OCing (including giving me some very valuable ideas), but I'm sure everyone would be eager to see you improve on his work with your own. :cool:

Ironbar

imported post

Pssst, Michigander, I know it's the same guy. My original post was written tongue-in-cheek!

However, as long as we're on the subject, yes I could report, produce, and edit a better video segment than this guy- without even trying very hard. I could even get another guy to hold the camera for me so I wouldn't need to do it myself at arm's length!

Michigander

imported post

In the field and on the spot, I think you'd have to try pretty hard to get better footage. Editing and stuff I'm not qualified to talk about, but I do know that in order to capture reality like Dave does, you have to be able to record at an instants notice, which often means not having the best possible equipment and ideal circumstances to use it. It's not like This Old House or any other fake reality show where it's really acting. The police aren't going to do 4 or 5 takes. What you see is what happened, and I think that's far more valuable than a false perfectionist view caught on video. But again, I'm all for any possible improvements you think you could incorporate into your own youtube videos. The more pro freedom videos that are out there, the better.

KBCraig

imported post

The video of the event itself was shot by Ian Freeman using a Blackberry streaming to Qik. That's why the quality is so crappy.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

I love law enforcement bias. Nice tits hangining out? We'll sit and argue with her while popping a boner. Guy with a dick hanging out? Taz him.

AbNo

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
I love law enforcement bias. Nice tits hangining out? We'll sit and argue with her while popping a boner. Guy with a dick hanging out? Taz him.
Like you'd do any different? :lol:

Or maybe you WOULD.... :uhoh:

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

AbNo wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
Like you'd do any different? :lol:

Or maybe you WOULD.... :uhoh:

Would I taz the girl or pop a boner at the guy? :p

MSC 45ACP

imported post

From what I saw, she wasn't especially well-endowed. She could have even been mistaken for askinny boy :shock:. She was hainging around with a couple of bare-chested guys that were probably as endowed as she was....

KBCraig

imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
From what I saw, she wasn't especially well-endowed. She could have even been mistaken for askinny boy :shock:. She was hainging around with a couple of bare-chested guys that were probably as endowed as she was....

Yes, she made that point to the police.

I think they're looking for a pre-op transexual next. One who is still legally a man, and still has the dangly bits, but who has grown breasts.

thx997303

imported post

Now, I really have no idea how large her breasts were, but there is no reason to insult the smaller breasted women.

I prefer them myself.

Now, she may have been technically breaking the law, but really I don't see the issue.