• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hate to do this, but need to sell my AR15 and .223 ammo

0V3RC10CK3D

imported post

Wow I want one so bad but I just spent near a thousand on a handgun and ammo...haha, If it's still available in a couple weeks I'll probably take it off your hands.

p2a1x7

imported post

Maybe we should just have a "Private Transfer" thread where people can post firearms they want to sell or firearms they are looking to buy.

malichite

imported post

Very interested however have no money :( I do however have a project car that I have been debating getting rid of that I am now putting on craigslist. If it goes and you still have it I would love to take it off your hands.

p2a1x7

imported post

Yes I know, but there are also 5 posts on the front page of this forum regarding sales. Better to put them all in one place if they not going to be moderated right?

Tawnos

imported post

p2a1x7 wrote:
Yes I know, but there are also 5 posts on the front page of this forum regarding sales. Better to put them all in one place if they not going to be moderated right?
What's the problem with how it's currently being done?

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

911Boss wrote:
David.Car wrote:
911Boss wrote:
BUYER NEEDS TO SHOW CURRENT DRIVERS LICENSE AND CPL AS PROOF OF ABILITY TO OWN A FIREARM
CPL for a rifle purchase?
Just to prove legal ability to own a firearm.

I do not record any info. If you don't have a CPL (or WAC membership) I would need a signed statement with your information.

Sorry, but I don't want to be the one who sells a gun to someone who isn't supposed to have one.

That is a prudent thing to do, 911.

A person who is not unqualified to own a gun is usuallynot averse to showing his CPL to a seller.

And the buyer would do well to ask for the seller's CPL. I do.

shad0wfax

imported post

HankT wrote:
911Boss wrote:
David.Car wrote:
911Boss wrote:
BUYER NEEDS TO SHOW CURRENT DRIVERS LICENSE AND CPL AS PROOF OF ABILITY TO OWN A FIREARM
CPL for a rifle purchase?
Just to prove legal ability to own a firearm.

I do not record any info. If you don't have a CPL (or WAC membership) I would need a signed statement with your information.

Sorry, but I don't want to be the one who sells a gun to someone who isn't supposed to have one.

That is a prudent thing to do, 911.

A person who is not unqualified to own a gun is usuallynot averse to showing his CPL to a seller.

And the buyer would do well to ask for the seller's CPL. I do.
I'm going to have to put my $0.02 in, in agreement with HankT on this one. It's the price you pay for a legal, unrecorded transaction and I'd do the same thing if I was selling a firearm to a private party I did not know, especially if it were at a gun show or through a website that allows access to the public (who may be from a different state).

TOPGLOCK

imported post

I also have a ar15 for sale. i cant find any good place to sell thats not gunbroker.com Its a DPMS lower stag arms upper chambered for either .223 or 5.56 nato, it has a 16'' barrel with a 1/9 twist, quad rail handgaurd, forward grip, tactical flashlight, CAA arms adjustable stock, true glo red dot scope with scope riser, flip up rear sight, 3 30rd mags, 2 are pmags 1 is just metal. nice hard case and a little bit of ammo. looks like new $1100 email me for pics
glock_17@verizon.net also will trade for Glock 19 or 26 and some cash I am a CCW holder so no worries on my end thanks

joeroket

imported post

TOPGLOCK wrote:
I also have a ar15 for sale. i cant find any good place to sell thats not gunbroker.com Its a DPMS lower stag arms upper chambered for either .223 or 5.56 nato, it has a 16'' barrel with a 1/9 twist, quad rail handgaurd, forward grip, tactical flashlight, CAA arms adjustable stock, true glo red dot scope with scope riser, flip up rear sight, 3 30rd mags, 2 are pmags 1 is just metal. nice hard case and a little bit of ammo. looks like new $1100 email me for pics
glock_17@verizon.net also will trade for Glock 19 or 26 and some cash I am a CCW holder so no worries on my end thanks
Way to hi jack 911Boss' thread.

Maybe you could post your own thread or go to either http://Washington-guns.org or http://Seattleguns.net