Thread: OC in Lehigh County

Post imported post

Anyone OC in Lehigh County? I have been OC for about 1 year now but I have never seen anyone else OC. Am I the only one?? lol

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Welcome to OCDO!!!

(Why you OCing for a year without joining our merry band here? For penance you can send each of the Founder's Club members $5. Its in the rules. Honest. )
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Actually, I have been a member for some time but just havent posted. Interesting forum....I have enjoyed the discussions.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I OC quite regularly in Lehigh County, as does my good friend. If I had to guess, I would say there are around 6 to 8 that I know of in the area that OC. Those aren't good odds on seeing one of us though. We can always make arrangements to meet up somewhere though.