Thread: Time for introductions

, ,

Post imported post

Hello my fellow AZ oc'ers. I'm Ryan. Lurker around here for a long time, but avid supporter of the RKBA.

Although you cannot typically class my political views, I hold positions more with the democratic view of thinking (yea whodathunkit a democrat that supports the 2A fervently:what

I'm a 23 year old college student studying kinesiology and a gym rat. Scrounging up for my second pistol (sold my XD9 to help pay for tuition, tough economic times) and leaning towards a glock 29, USPC, or P229 for something a little lighter and easier to carry than a full size xd-9.

I'm an avid supporter of the college carry movement, and overall "gun rights" in general.

So there we go. Hello

Campaign Veteran
    Maricopa, Arizona, USA

Post imported post

Welcome aboard! Don't mind us. We are all opinionated. Some more than others. LOL.

Prescott Valley, AZ

Post imported post

Hey, Ryan:

It seems we're already acquainted on a couple of threads, but what-the-hey.

Welcome aboard. I don't post much (most of the time), but as was said, there are a lot of opinionated people here.

And, of course, we all have our hot-button issues.

Sorry to hear about the tough economic times. I had to sell several prized firearms in my collection last year to help us pay the bills, so I can sympathize.

Thank God our dumpy little mobile home is paid for, otherwise things would have been *REALLY* ugly.