• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Conspiracy Theorize Much?

Jizzzle

imported post

http://www.concealcarrychat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=516

This is a thread at a forum i am part of,similar to some that we've seen here that just go down hill really quickly.

Black helicopters are doing doughnuts in the air above this guys house. But, as you can see, he says that he ismaking observations that have "logical derivatives".

:cuss::banghead::cuss::banghead:

I wish certainpeople would just stop making the rest of us look bad by blowing stuff like this waaaaaaaay out of proportion.

TehGruu

imported post

Where can I get an AR that functions like a "mini RPG"? That Sinclair fellow is batsh!t crazy.

-Gruu

Alexcabbie

imported post

Good Lord. There is not an AR variant made that could "stop an armored car", and I don't care if it DOES shoot armor piercing exploding PU236 Space-Modulator bullets. Id bet that "sinclair" guy is all of fifteeen years old. He sounds like the Phil Hendrie character "R.C. Collins".

WheelGun

imported post

I happen to know more than I can discuss about black helicopters.

What I can tell you is that when they swoop down to just above treetop level above a rural highway, it's an Air National Guard pilot that is so lost he needs to read the road signs. No joke.

david.ross

imported post

Jizzle,

I can tell you that guy with the AR is part of the crack pot group Infowars. It's great he was using his right to carry...

I just wish an african american would've carried an AR which wasn't from a crack pot group.

Jizzzle

imported post

i don't think that his race matters. whether or not infowars is a crack pot group i dunno. i don't have enough info about them to come up with an educated opinion.

david.ross

imported post

race in this case does matter. Many members of the media attempted to spin off the "open carry" as racist and were not able to do so since the fellow himself was black.

Read infowars... prepare a barf bag...

Jizzzle

imported post

the media still twisted it into something racial even though he was black. you saw the edited video right, where they don't state his race and infer he's white? they are trying to go white power with the whole OC movement.

david.ross

imported post

jizzle,

I'm aware of the situation.

I should also mention many of the people who pulled their ads from Glenn Beck made a statement in regards to not placing their ads on biased, radical , etc, etc channels.

The white supremacist accusation was performed by MSNBC.

I should mention UPS has pulled ALL of their ads from FOX accusing Beck their reason. They didn't point to him specifically, but gave the whole "biased, conservative nut job bla blah" quotes.

Let's see if UPS will pull their ads from MSNBC or if they're racist towards white people.

I'm not black, I'm not white, I'm a mutt. I've had racial prejudice come from many ethnic groups. I find all the incidents highly insulting, bigoted, and personally wish people would put all this behind them.

That being said, this all started because of a nutty professor who screamed racial profiling. Obama did not help by adding in his own personal feelings towards white cops, not at all. From my perspective, the first thought from when Obama made the press statement was, "omg.. Obama... racist... *sad feeling*." So yes i do understand Glenn Beck's view... He just took his view a little too extreme imo.

Obama wants everyone to work together, but first he needs to clear his head of any possible assumptions of people who are not black.

One of my personal favorite Americans is Bill Cosby. He made a statement which I'll summarize, "Stop acting like victims, slavery has been over for decades, get off your lazy arse and stop complaining because not everyone is out to get you because of the color of your skin." Wish I could find the quote, his few sentences put words in to a powerful meaning.

First thing people need to stop doing is saying "Black American" "African American" "Spanish American" etc etc..

I try my best to refer to each individual as American, though you'll see me type or misspeak my own rule. To not do so only perpetuates fuels racism.

If you want to further discuss how media performs a spin on us, I'd be happy to continue.