• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Dinner York County - 7PM 9/1/09

Bubba Ron

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Welcome to OCDO fully_armed_biker and VAman49

Check out VCDL for what is happening in Va. regarding laws and what can be done to defend RKBA. http://www.vcdl.org/
One new OC dinner and already 2 newbies. :celebrate

Yata hey
Nothing "new" about this dinner Grape, we've had several dining outs at the County Grill, and we usually have one or two newbies join us - the last Tidewater dining out was at the Fire Ninja in VB town center and Wylde007 brought 2 new folks - we had a great time!!!

BTW - count us in...

ETA: We almost missed this one. There seems to be a lot of the regulars missing on the current attendee list, I will try to contact them and let them know of this dining out - the topic title is usually Tidewater (month) OC Dining Out - that way we always know where to look - it's worked well for over 3 years now....

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Bubba Ron wrote:
Nothing "new" about this dinner Grape, we've had several dining outs at the County Grill, and we usually have one or two newbies join us - the last Tidewater dining out was at the Fire Ninja in VB town center and Wylde007 brought 2 new folks - we had a great time!!!

BTW - count us in...

ETA: We almost missed this one. There seems to be a lot of the regulars missing on the current attendee list, I will try to contact them and let them know of this dining out - the topic title is usually Tidewater (month) OC Dining Out - that way we always know where to look - it's worked well for over 3 years now....
Guess that's why I thought it was a new dinner group.
York County as opposed to Tidewater. :?

Yata hey

Grif77

imported post

OC Dinner Yes/Maybe List

Grif77 - 1

Pyite - 1 + (2 Maybe)

VAman49 - 1 + (2 Maybe)

Dutch Uncle - 1

CRF250rider1000 - 1

45ACPForMe - 1

MSC45ACP - (2 Maybe)

Grapeshot - (Maybe)

WhatTimeIsIt - 1 + (2 Maybe)

I am Mick - 1 + (2 Maybe)

Darroll - 2

BubbaRon - 2

BPArmyGuy - 1

Total - 13 + (11 Maybe)

Please let me know if your 'Maybe's' can come. I would like to reserve our tables early this afternoon if possible. IfI do not hear from anyone, I will ask for 20 seats.

C

ccloud43

imported post

Me and the wife will be there so you can add 2 more

Grif77

imported post

I called to check on the availability of the back room and unfortunately they have a party of 30 that has already booked it at 6:30. They said we could sit in the main dining room or outside. They said they would move the tables together either way. I told them our preference would be inside but I will offer it up to the group...where do you all want to sit?

Here is a link to the weather for that area tomorrow night....if you want to sit outside.

http://www.accuweather.com/us/va/yorktown/23693/forecast-hourly.asp?partner=accuweather&metric=0&hbhday=2&hbhhour=14

Grif77

imported post

Grif77 - 1

Pyite - 1 + (2 Maybe)

VAman49 - 1 + (2 Maybe)

Dutch Uncle - 1

CRF250rider1000 - 1

45ACPForMe - 1

MSC45ACP - (2 Maybe)

Grapeshot - (Maybe)

WhatTimeIsIt - 1 + (2 Maybe)

I am Mick - 1 + (2 Maybe)

Darroll - 2

BubbaRon - 2

BPArmyGuy - 1

DrMark - 1

Ccloud43 - 2

MSC 45ACP - Maybe

Total - 16 + (12 Maybe)

Looks like were going to have a fairly large group...I am looking forward to it.