• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Dinner York County - 7PM 9/1/09

Grif77

imported post

Well, I figured i would throw out an invite to an OC dinner in Yorktown at the County Grill. I enjoyed the last one in August so hopefully everyone can do Sept. 1st.

County Grill

September 1st @ 7PM
1215 A. George Washington Memorial Hwy.
Yorktown, VA 23693

(757) 591-0600

http://www.countygrill.net/

If you can make it, please post in this thread and I will try and keep track of how many plan on attending. I will try and reserve some tables in advance to make sure everyone has a seat.

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I'll do my best to be there. Love County Grill and they love us!!:monkey

(except when they run out of barbecued pork:()

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Absolutely love it when new areas have OC dinners.

Would like to attend but no commitment yet. Will be in Victoria, Va for OC breakfast and a lot depends on when and if I get back from that.

Yata hey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Welcome to OCDO fully_armed_biker and VAman49

Check out VCDL for what is happening in Va. regarding laws and what can be done to defend RKBA. http://www.vcdl.org/

One new OC dinner and already 2 newbies. :celebrate

Yata hey

Grif77

imported post

OC Dinner Yes/Maybe list

Grif77 - 1

Pyite - 1 + (2 Maybe)

VAman49 - 1 + (2 Maybe)

Dutch Uncle - 1

CRF250rider1000 - 1

45ACPForMe - 1

MSC45ACP - (2 Maybe)

Grapeshot - (Maybe)

Total =6 + (7 Maybe)

Spread the word about the OC dinner...it would be great to have a large turnout!