• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2A March lunch Traverse City

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

From MOC's NW Region Coordinator:

For all you folks in the area in Traverse City this Friday, I will be holding a little fundraiser for the Second Amendment March at my store: The Discerning Shootist.
You donate $5, you'll get lunch on me ( consisting of a couple of hot dogs, some basic fixings, and a bottle of water). It's not much, but all the proceeds go to the march.
We must be ever vigilant to protect our rights, for once we become complacent, we become slaves.

It's from 11am til 1pm.
@ The Discerning Shootist, 721 Woodmere Ave Traverse City.

Thanks,
Scott Sieffert
The Discerning Shootist
721 Woodmere Ave Traverse City MI 49686
wsracer@hotmail.com

discerningshootist

imported post

The Luncheon went well. Had about a dozen or so folks stop by. I got some good feedback, as well as some tips about a little more advertising.It went so smoothly, I think it's going to be a regular Friday event as long as the weather stays nice.

Starting next week I will be promoting Skip's trip to TC for his book signing.
Any suggestions on where to promote this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for all your help and Support.
Scott

discerningshootist

imported post

Such a good time was had by all, that I am going to do this until the nice weather quits, or I do!!

On Friday, Sept 4th, I am doing another lunch for donation to benefit the Second Amendment March. It will be from 11 til 2. $5 donation gets you 2 hot dogs, a handful of chips, and a bottle of water. It is located here at the Discerning Shootist @ 721 Woodmere Ave In TC.

discerningshootist

imported post

We had a good day. I got to talk to some new people this week, handed out flyers and brochures. Not as much $ as last week, but I still considered it a success. Saw some familiar faces. Thanks to all for your support.
Scott