• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OPEN CARRY OF A UNLICENSED UNCONCEALED PISTOL

kurtmax_0

imported post

Using default font size/color is best. Many people (including me) use browser settings to modify the fonts and colors to make it easier to read (some people may be colorblind, etc). If people increase the font size... it becomes too big to read for me and I have to manually turn it down.

aadvark

imported post

I will try different browser settings to adjust the font and style, but... I am not too computer savvy so do not be surprised if I am not able to do it.

However, I will try to do so.

HungSquirrel

imported post

To increase your font size in your browser, hold the "Ctrl" key, and move your mousewheel up. To reduce font size, do the same thing, except move your mousewheel down. I use this trick all the time when reading articles on websites that insist upon using tiny fonts. In fact, I use it here, too. My eyes ain't what they used to be!