• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Question

AZ2CO09

imported post

Hello Everyone,

I just moved here last month from Arizona (Too much Heat). I've noticed a lot of looks ranging from shocked to irritated when I OC in Colorado. I haven't had any LEO encounters yet, but am wondering why people's level of acceptance of our 2A rights is lower here. In Arizona, I hardly ever had a second look. Just Curious.

Bebop

imported post

Could be a matter of where you live. If you live in the area close to but not in Denver or live in the Peoples Republic of Boulder it could be because they have a higher consentration of the anti-gun crowd. That is at least the first thing that comes to mind.

Ian

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

RockyMtnScotsman wrote:
FogRider wrote:
I'm gonna have to say Bebop might be on to something. I OC in the Aurora/Centennial area and don't notice much reaction at all.
Ditto for Colorado Springs area
Same here, OC all the time here and I don't get the kind of looks that AZ is talking about.