• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MSNBC POLL

Batousaii

imported post

ASLO for KITSAP COUNTY

Mr. Batousaii

I would like to invite you to a Town Hall Meeting on Aug. 31st in Bremerton to discuss Health Care Reform and other national and local matters of concern to you. This session will provide an opportunity for you and your neighbors to express your opinions about issues on our congressional agenda, helping me to represent the views of 6th District residents in the U.S. House of Representatives.

The meeting will be held the Puget Sound Ballroom of the Kitsap Conference Center in Bremerton http://www.kitsapconferencecenter.com/from 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Monday August 31

I hope you will be able to find time in your schedule to attend this forum.

Sincerely,

NORM DICKS

Member of Congress

Cremator75

imported post

It's funny how so many are scared of the guns they see in the open on law abiding citizens, but have no fear of the gun that the criminals have that they can't see. Out of site out of mind I guess.

hydrochloride

imported post

Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander. I will be attending OCing also..

Would you guys like me meet earlier some place close to the Conference Center?

DEROS72

imported post

Could anyone come at get me.You guys know I OC everywhere.!! You can bet on TV being there.

ChuckUFarley

imported post

p2a1x7 wrote:
"Carrying a gun is against the 2nd amendment. look it up"

That was my favorite that I saw.
Sometimes I would like to give california to these people and just push it out into the ocean, i swear its like i live in two diffrent countries, one full of idiots and then the rest of us.

tat2ed_guy

imported post

62.4%
Yes. Law-abiding citizens should be able to do whatever is legal.
10,404 votes

37.6%
No. It's needlessly provocative and could be dangerous.
6,259 votes

:celebrate

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

Already, the spread is growing in our favor.... I guess the country is fed up with the loony left and realizes that their neighbors who are good guys and always willing to lend a hand, and at the same time, always open carries, are not such bad people after all.

62.5% ~ Yes. Law-abiding citizens should be able to do whatever is legal.
10,500 votes

37.5% ~ No. It's needlessly provocative and could be dangerous.
6,296 votes

DEROS72

imported post

California should be pushed off a cliff.I will need to get my 2 daughters out first.One of my daughters in Palm Springs told me about a program in the public schools in her area advising kids to inform teachers if their parents own guns.1984!!