• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guns near Obama fuel ‘open-carry’ debate

r6-rider

imported post

domestic terrorist... cause the president is black...carrying violates the 2nd amendment...

dude, wtf??? i still cant believe people really are that stupid

Sonora Rebel

imported post

From what few comments I read on the 'anti-' side... their perceptions and education are 'flawed and lacking' to say the least.

GF

imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
From what few comments I read on the 'anti-' side... their perceptions and education are 'flawed and lacking' to say the least.
My thoughts exactly. By the way, this is my first post. After reading what everyone has been saying about different topics, I am glad I joined.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

GF wrote:
Sonora Rebel wrote:
My thoughts exactly. By the way, this is my first post. After reading what everyone has been saying about different topics, I am glad I joined.
Welcome to OCDO... 'Suggest you post your location as it identifies 'differences' that occur.

Thoreau

imported post

As unsurprising as the 'anti' comments are, what i DO find surprising is that on one of the more liberal news websites, a poll of this nature is actually leaning to the right... and hard. If memory serves, this is the same 'news source' that reported on how the gun carriers were all racist against a black president and then hacked up the video of Chris B. to make sure nobody could tell that he was indeed black.

Gotta love it. =)

r6-rider

imported post

i noticed that too. posting a successful OC story was not something i saw coming

Thoreau

imported post

Just noticed the 2nd link in the first post.. the full article. NOW they show all of Chris (and act like he is still anonymous even though his full name, and numerous affiliations are well known by now.)