• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Appleton Open Carry Event

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

bnhcomputing wrote:
I'd love to come, but as others have stated there is no way to mark the donation as for this event on form. Does this mean we have to use snail mail?

Upcoming Campaign Events

Sept 25, 2009 - Join Mark Todd on Friday, Sept. 25th from 8-9pm at the Grand Meridian on 2621 N. Oneida St in Appleton for the the Bobby Solberg Country Singer and Songwriter performance. An open carry event for 2nd Amendment rights supporters.

Doors open at 6pm, opening remarks by Mark Todd with introductions at 6:45. Guest speaker from 7:00-7:30 and DJ Superior Sound Entertainment from 7:30-8:00. $25 contribution per seat, made to Mark Todd for Governor by check or by credit card donation. Online donations of $25 will be credited for a seat.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Anyone in the Green Bay area, if you need tickets, I have 50 of them at my home.

If you need some PM me with your number, I will call you back

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Actually, you can take 43 to 57, follow 57 to hwy 14 in Hilbert Stay on 14 until you hit Hwy 10 continue west on 10 until you hit S. Onieda St. ( Kwik Trip On the Corner) Go right on S. Onieda following S. Onieda down town. You will come to stop light with a goofy intersection kind of like a "Y" take a left to College Avenue. At the T instersection on College go left One block and turn right again on N. Onieda St.
2621 N. Onieda St.

43 to 41

Take 41 into Appleton exit College Ave. Go east to N. Onieda St. Go left to 2621 N. Onieda.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Mark Palan, The former DNR Hunter Safety Instructor, who was fired and chastised by the DNR for teaching 2nd Amendment Rights during his class will be the guest speaker at the Appleton Event on the 25th.

Mark has a great story to tell and a life changing experience to talk about and share with us.

His knowledge of these laws and how they effect us will be valuable for all.

Mark is a staunch advocate of 2nd Amendment Rights and will fight along side of us as we fight the good fight.

apierce918

imported post

Just "reserved" my seat.

Should i bring my receipt? or will it be for sure my ticket is at the door, i dont wanna be turned away! haha

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

apierce918 wrote:
Just "reserved" my seat.

Should i bring my receipt? or will it be for sure my ticket is at the door, i dont wanna be turned away! haha
Mark, will havea list of contributors at the door...don't worry:)

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Five more days, I hope there is a good turn out. There will be some great questions brought up, some more clarified answers and a great guest speaker.

Mark Palan has a fantastic story to tell and a lot to share about his fight with the legislators in this state.

This might be a great opportunity to tighten up the organization of this movement.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
Five more days, I hope there is a good turn out. There will be some great questions brought up, some more clarified answers and a great guest speaker.

Mark Palan has a fantastic story to tell and a lot to share about his fight with the legislators in this state.

This might be a great opportunity to tighten up the organization of this movement.
all we have to do is spread the word and tell our friends, we are all in the gun culture& so are they. Getting the word out to the gun shops is a plus. See you all there, going to be a real treat !!