Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Chinese Justice

  1. #1
    Regular Member hp-hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Manchester State Forest, SC
    Posts
    399

    Post imported post

    This'll get the bedwetting, anti-cop members of this forum in an uproar. On the other hand, I think maybe the USA should consider adopting these tactics.




    Demands of Kidnapper &CHINESE Negotiators




    'I have 3 demands or I'll kill the boy!'




    Negotiators assess the situation from next door.






    Head Negotiator dispatched



    Negotiations begin



    Negotiations concluded





    They probably spent $0.35 cents.

    Inour country, we would shut thestreet down for 48 hours.


    • Take 12 hours to talk him out of it.

    • Spend $5 million giving him a fair trial.

    • And pay his food and lodging for life.
    No wonder their products are cheaper than ours!!
    "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun."

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    az, ,
    Posts
    685

    Post imported post

    .35 cents is what, the average price for 1 bullet? so i take it they took him out?

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Walton County, Georgia, ,
    Posts
    475

    Post imported post

    $5 million on a trial? Maybe I should be a lawyer then.

    In China if you speak against the government you're also liable to disappear. I'd rather waste money on keeping criminals locked up than have them spend $0.35 on me.

  4. #4
    Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Real World.
    Posts
    1,705

    Post imported post

    N00blet45 wrote:
    $5 million on a trial? Maybe I should be a lawyer then.

    In China if you speak against the government you're also liable to disappear. I'd rather waste money on keeping criminals locked up than have them spend $0.35 on me.
    Maybe we should make all the lawyers disappear?
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

  5. #5
    Regular Member shad0wfax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Spokane, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,067

    Post imported post

    Lots of red-X broken links there.

  6. #6
    Regular Member hp-hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Manchester State Forest, SC
    Posts
    399

    Post imported post

    shad0wfax wrote:
    Lots of red-X broken links there.
    Sorry, fixed.
    "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun."

  7. #7
    Regular Member Alexcabbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Alexandria, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    2,290

    Post imported post

    All this points up is that we as a culture and nation value human life more than the Chinese, and with well over a billion people life is cheap there. Lots of anything means reduced cost. If the amount of silver in the earth and the amount of lead were reversed, we'd all be the Lone Ranger and Queen Elizabeth would have a lead tiara.

    You know all the hoopla about "saving our children" from drugs, molestors, etc?? Nobody really gave a damn in my day (except to remind us noot to pick up blasting caps) because we were a common commodity. Nowadays, though; since all the boomers decided to have one or no kids, all of a sudden kids are scarce and therefore valuable and in need of protection. And if somre kid dawdles and is late for supper there will be a hue and cry raised even as he is coming up the walk.And of course "protecting the children" is one of the antis' fave mantras....

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    , Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,715

    Post imported post

    Alexcabbie wrote:
    You know all the hoopla about "saving our children" from drugs, molestors, etc?? Nobody really gave a damn in my day (except to remind us noot to pick up blasting caps) because we were a common commodity. Nowadays, though; since all the boomers decided to have one or no kids, all of a sudden kids are scarce and therefore valuable and in need of protection.
    orly?



  9. #9
    Regular Member Alexcabbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Alexandria, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    2,290

    Post imported post

    Percentages.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington, USA
    Posts
    37

    Post imported post

    Alexcabbie wrote:
    All this points up is that we as a culture and nation value human life more than the Chinese, and with well over a billion people life is cheap there. Lots of anything means reduced cost. If the amount of silver in the earth and the amount of lead were reversed, we'd all be the Lone Ranger and Queen Elizabeth would have a lead tiara.

    You know all the hoopla about "saving our children" from drugs, molestors, etc?? Nobody really gave a damn in my day (except to remind us noot to pick up blasting caps) because we were a common commodity. Nowadays, though; since all the boomers decided to have one or no kids, all of a sudden kids are scarce and therefore valuable and in need of protection. And if somre kid dawdles and is late for supper there will be a hue and cry raised even as he is coming up the walk.And of course "protecting the children" is one of the antis' fave mantras....
    Are you saying that children dont need to be protected from drugs and molestation?
    Kinda jacked man...just sayin....


  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    , Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,715

    Post imported post

    Alexcabbie wrote:
    Percentages.
    We'll let that one slide...

  12. #12
    Regular Member Alexcabbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Alexandria, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    2,290

    Post imported post

    NO YOU IDIOT The point is that when I was a kid there were too damned many of us for the adults to keep track of, relative to the number of adults. Plus we went out in large groups and if some Chester Molestor had tried something with one of us he'd have had to deal with all of us. We certainly were not trated as if we were made outta gold and couldn't be touched, and if we sassed some store clerk we'd get a swat on the butt and an ass-whipping when we got home.

    We also took slingshots and knives to school for recess, and abuse of these things led to confiscation and possibly more severe punishment depending on the transgression. Nobody even gave it a second thought when I tok out my jackknive to slice an apple (although there was lively debate on if salt made it taste better). Nowadays I would be involved with the cops for the knife and with the school dietician for the salt.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    , Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,715

    Post imported post

    Alexcabbie wrote:
    NO YOU IDIOT

    Whoa, hey now... you're starting to sound like me. Time for a "ban alexcabbie?" thread? Don't get so angry just because he disagrees with you.

  14. #14
    Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Right Behind You!, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,818

    Post imported post

    AWDstylez wrote:
    Alexcabbie wrote:
    NO YOU IDIOT

    Whoa, hey now... you're starting to sound like me. Time for a "ban alexcabbie?" thread? Don't get so angry just because he disagrees with you.


    Now THAT was funny!
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    Lex malla, lex nulla

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •