• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chinese Justice

hp-hobo

imported post

This'll get the bedwetting, anti-cop members of this forum in an uproar. On the other hand, I think maybe the USA should consider adopting these tactics.

Demands of Kidnapper &CHINESE Negotiators

chinese1.jpg

'I have 3 demands or I'll kill the boy!'

chinese2.jpg

Negotiators assess the situation from next door.

chinese3.jpg

Head Negotiator dispatched

chinese4.jpg

Negotiations begin

chinese5.jpg

Negotiations concluded

chinese6.jpg

They probably spent $0.35 cents.

Inour country, we would shut thestreet down for 48 hours.

• Take 12 hours to talk him out of it.
  • Spend $5 million giving him a fair trial.
  • And pay his food and lodging for life.
No wonder their products are cheaper than ours!!

r6-rider

imported post

.35 cents is what, the average price for 1 bullet? so i take it they took him out?

N00blet45

imported post

$5 million on a trial? Maybe I should be a lawyer then.

In China if you speak against the government you're also liable to disappear. I'd rather waste money on keeping criminals locked up than have them spend $0.35 on me.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

N00blet45 wrote:
$5 million on a trial? Maybe I should be a lawyer then.

In China if you speak against the government you're also liable to disappear. I'd rather waste money on keeping criminals locked up than have them spend $0.35 on me.
Maybe we should make all the lawyers disappear?

Alexcabbie

imported post

All this points up is that we as a culture and nation value human life more than the Chinese, and with well over a billion people life is cheap there. Lots of anything means reduced cost. If the amount of silver in the earth and the amount of lead were reversed, we'd all be the Lone Ranger and Queen Elizabeth would have a lead tiara.

You know all the hoopla about "saving our children" from drugs, molestors, etc?? Nobody really gave a damn in my day (except to remind us noot to pick up blasting caps) because we were a common commodity. Nowadays, though; since all the boomers decided to have one or no kids, all of a sudden kids are scarce and therefore valuable and in need of protection. And if somre kid dawdles and is late for supper there will be a hue and cry raised even as he is coming up the walk.And of course "protecting the children" is one of the antis' fave mantras....

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
You know all the hoopla about "saving our children" from drugs, molestors, etc?? Nobody really gave a damn in my day (except to remind us noot to pick up blasting caps) because we were a common commodity. Nowadays, though; since all the boomers decided to have one or no kids, all of a sudden kids are scarce and therefore valuable and in need of protection.
orly?

Birth%20chart.png

PiJiNWiNg

imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
All this points up is that we as a culture and nation value human life more than the Chinese, and with well over a billion people life is cheap there. Lots of anything means reduced cost. If the amount of silver in the earth and the amount of lead were reversed, we'd all be the Lone Ranger and Queen Elizabeth would have a lead tiara.

You know all the hoopla about "saving our children" from drugs, molestors, etc?? Nobody really gave a damn in my day (except to remind us noot to pick up blasting caps) because we were a common commodity. Nowadays, though; since all the boomers decided to have one or no kids, all of a sudden kids are scarce and therefore valuable and in need of protection. And if somre kid dawdles and is late for supper there will be a hue and cry raised even as he is coming up the walk.And of course "protecting the children" is one of the antis' fave mantras....
Are you saying that children dont need to be protected from drugs and molestation?
Kinda jacked man...just sayin....

Alexcabbie

imported post

NO YOU IDIOT The point is that when I was a kid there were too damned many of us for the adults to keep track of, relative to the number of adults. Plus we went out in large groups and if some Chester Molestor had tried something with one of us he'd have had to deal with all of us. We certainly were not trated as if we were made outta gold and couldn't be touched, and if we sassed some store clerk we'd get a swat on the butt and an ass-whipping when we got home.

We also took slingshots and knives to school for recess, and abuse of these things led to confiscation and possibly more severe punishment depending on the transgression. Nobody even gave it a second thought when I tok out my jackknive to slice an apple (although there was lively debate on if salt made it taste better). Nowadays I would be involved with the cops for the knife and with the school dietician for the salt.