• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Adopt-A-Highway - Litter Pick-up Event and Lunch - Sat. Sept. 19th

nova

imported post

Sorry everyone I couldn't make it. Something came up last minute and I'm only getting back to some internet access now. :?

hopefully everyone had a good time! :)

Glock27Bill

imported post

Great time, nice weather.

The first pickup we did was hard work, subsequent ones are a lot easier.

Here are today's Volunteers:

DSCF0370.jpg

Riana

imported post

It was an interesting day - good deeds, good food, and good conversation for all.

This was the first time hubby OC'd with me - now he's even considering getting his CHP (we live near a school, so it comes in handy). :cool:

nova

imported post

hunter45 wrote:
Darn, I could have gone to this. I came back home to go hunting this morning, but we ended up not going.
I had some GMU-related work that needed done there before they cut power to the buildings...didn't want to lose all this week's work when the computers reset. The one fricken week I forget to copy my work to my email to access it...just saved it today 30 seconds before the lights went out. Generator provided enough time to print a few hard copies to turn in :)