Thread: Grass Roots Gun Rights South Carolina DEFENDER arrived Wisconsin

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Thanks y'all for the great content beyond the legislation status reports. I'll be corresponding separately on the issue of training principle and practice.

And I'll speak with my accountant wife about a small check for the LTS/PAC. I wish I could attend for a refresher.

Doug Huffman
    Washington Island
    Wisconsin

Post imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
    Thanks y'all for the great content beyond the legislation status reports.
    What content beyond the legislation status reports? That's all there was.

http://www.scfirearms.org/TheDefende...2009Summer.pdf
    "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun."

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Read it again more closely.

Post imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
    Sorry Douggy, you lose on this one. I read my copy weeks before you received yours. I'm well aware of the contents. While there is a little content that is non-legislative, about 20 out of the 24 pages is legislative news. That's just too much.

Lest you think you have some insight that I don't, try working a GRGR table and listening to the complaints of members who feel this issue's content is too legislatively biased. Try talking to fellow members at the local range or gun shop what they think. Try explaining to people who read it in the customer lounge at your business that it's important information and not just a paper based sleep aid.

Oh wait. You can't. Because all you're doing for GRGR is "supporting" us with your self perceived wit and wisdom. Thanks but no thanks. Save your blather for someone who cares.

Have a nice day.

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun."

Post imported post

hp-hobo wrote:
    Doug Huffman wrote:
    Sorry Douggy, you lose on this one. I read my copy weeks before you received yours. I'm well aware of the contents. While there is a little content that is non-legislative, about 20 out of the 24 pages is legislative news. That's just too much.

Lest you think you have some insight that I don't, try working a GRGR table and listening to the complaints of members who feel this issue's content is too legislatively biased. Try talking to fellow members at the local range or gun shop what they think. Try explaining to people who read it in the customer lounge at your business that it's important information and not just a paper based sleep aid.

Oh wait. You can't. Because all you're doing for GRGR is "supporting" us with your self perceived wit and wisdom. Thanks but no thanks. Save your blather for someone who cares.

Have a nice day.
    Right on, HP
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???