• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Grass Roots Gun Rights South Carolina DEFENDER arrived Wisconsin

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

Thanks y'all for the great content beyond the legislation status reports. I'll be corresponding separately on the issue of training principle and practice.

And I'll speak with my accountant wife about a small check for the LTS/PAC. I wish I could attend for a refresher.

Doug Huffman
Washington Island
Wisconsin

hp-hobo

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
Read it again more closely.
Sorry Douggy, you lose on this one. I read my copy weeks before you received yours. I'm well aware of the contents. While there is a little content that is non-legislative, about 20 out of the 24 pages is legislative news. That's just too much.

Lest you think you have some insight that I don't, try working a GRGR table and listening to the complaints of members who feel this issue's content is too legislatively biased. Try talking to fellow members at the local range or gun shop what they think. Try explaining to people who read it in the customer lounge at your business that it's important information and not just a paper based sleep aid.

Oh wait. You can't. Because all you're doing for GRGR is "supporting" us with your self perceived wit and wisdom. Thanks but no thanks. Save your blather for someone who cares.

Have a nice day.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

hp-hobo wrote:
Doug Huffman wrote:
Read it again more closely.
Sorry Douggy, you lose on this one. I read my copy weeks before you received yours. I'm well aware of the contents. While there is a little content that is non-legislative, about 20 out of the 24 pages is legislative news. That's just too much.

Lest you think you have some insight that I don't, try working a GRGR table and listening to the complaints of members who feel this issue's content is too legislatively biased. Try talking to fellow members at the local range or gun shop what they think. Try explaining to people who read it in the customer lounge at your business that it's important information and not just a paper based sleep aid.

Oh wait. You can't. Because all you're doing for GRGR is "supporting" us with your self perceived wit and wisdom. Thanks but no thanks. Save your blather for someone who cares.

Have a nice day.
Right on, HP