• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LaCrosse Tea Party

Woodchuck

imported post

LaCrosse Tea Party

September 6th 3pm-5pm

Come on over, Hubert and I will be there OCing again.

The 1 on the 4th of July was real good and we want to make this one alot better. Hubert and I OCed and got great response and answered scores of questions from people.

Would be great to get alot more of us OCing there.

AaronS

imported post

I'm poor, so no need for a Tea Party for me;). Seeing people from the far right cling to guns all of a sudden spooks me out, just like seeing the far left anti 2a people trying to take them away...

Nice to see people OC though.

Woodchuck

imported post

The Tea Party really isn't about guns and a little about you being broke, from to much gov't taxation. Click the link to learn more. We (members of OCDO) are however, invited to come and display our rights and encouraged to educate others.

LINKY

AaronS

imported post

Thats the thing, I am poor, so my taxes are just fine by me.:)

We could on and on with this... So I guess the "Tea Party" thing is just not for me, sorry... This did keep your post up...

Woodchuck

imported post

AaronS wrote:
Thats the thing, I am poor, so my taxes are just fine by me.:)

We could on and on with this... So I guess the "Tea Party" thing is just not for me, sorry...  This did keep your post up...

I hope your not poor, just broke.

I am broke, but surely not poor......big difference in your outlook on life.

You have the right to like big, heavy handed gov't. To like your liberties and freedoms stripped away. That's your right.

I don't like that at all, so I guess a "Tea Party" is for me.