• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

.223 in stock

fire suppressor

imported post

Just letting everyone know I stoped by what use to be Sportsman Warehouse in Silverdale (forget what they call it now) and they had a bunch of .223. They had boxes of 50 rounds and big boxes of 1000 rounds. Lets load up brothers!

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

no price ?

surplus arms in lakewood has 1k ofbvac 55gr for 330.00 , 1k pmc 55gr for 360.00 ,

Dr. Fresh

imported post

The Wholesale Sports in Silverdale that the OP is talking about is almost completely sold out of hangun ammo.

Trigger Dr

imported post

We do have 9mm and behind the counter, 380, 40, 45 acp 38 spec+p. You have to ask for it

Dr. Fresh

imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
We do have 9mm and behind the counter, 380, 40, 45 acp 38 spec+p. You have to ask for it
Oh. That's a change. Used to be out on the floor. I'll have to ask next time I'm there.

Dr. Fresh

imported post

3/325 wrote:
Trigger Dr wrote:
"We"? We who? Where?? Wholesale Sports (nee Sportsmans Warehouse)?
Yeah, that's the store we were talking about.

SANDRAT

imported post

I can get NATO Green tip SS109 for around $500 a 1000,62gr steel core penetrators,it is loose packed,looking for someone to go in on it as it is 1000 minimum purchase at this price,or if several people were interested we could buy more.PM or email me if interested.