• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ammo prices

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
ixtow wrote:
:banghead: <-- look, bricks.
9:00pm on a Friday... Starbucks and a world of open pussyjust waiting for youis calling. Hurry up.
Aw, you just can't stop imposing the opposite of the truth. It's so cute.

I don't think I've ever made the acquaintance of a bigger douche bag, and bald-faced liar, than you.

Gator5713

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

I find it very difficult to say this... But....
I'm with AWD on this one! 100 rd 'Brick' 500 rd 'Box'
And he even seems to be being friendly and helpful for once!

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Gator5713 wrote:
And I guess it's not a magazine anymore, its a clip. Oh, I have something you guys might want:

sideways_gun_sight.jpg

Hillmann

imported post

Back to the op, I was at Farm and Fleet sunday and found that they have a good supply of most rifle ammo. They also have a good supply of 12 gauge and a few boxes of 20 gauge. All of these seemed to be at regular price as compaired to the last couple years. As far a .22 they had one box of shorts and a shelf full of AWD's cci "bricks" but nothing else. As far as pistol ammo all they had was one box of colt 45 wadcutters, otherwise the shelves for pistol ammo were compleatly except for that one box.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Gator5713 wrote:
Where was your vote in the poll!!!!???? :lol:

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
Gator5713 wrote:
Didn't you get the memo? We're not calling it a "poll" anymore, even though that's what it is.

We're calling it a "Cinder Block." See that's the difference between a regular Poll, and the same thing administered by an idiot.

Maybe I wasn't clear. When you do it, its called a Cinder Block. When smart people do it, its called a Poll.

I feel like I haven't re-iterated my position enough. But I think it is becoming painful to those who do have brains, so you're on your own.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

ixtow wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
Gator5713 wrote:
Didn't you get the memo? We're not calling it a "poll" anymore, even though that's what it is.

We're calling it a "Cinder Block." See that's the difference between a regular Poll, and the same thing administered by an idiot.

Maybe I wasn't clear. When you do it, its called a Cinder Block. When smart people do it, its called a Poll.

I feel like I haven't re-iterated my position enough. But I think it is becoming painful to those who do have brains, so you're on your own.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
ixtow wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
Gator5713 wrote:

Oh, I'll just throw you a bone.

Your constant and bogus insults implying that you know how I work my social life with women seems to imply that you wish you knew the truth.

Never pick up chicks on Friday night. No matter where. Thursday and Saturday are out, too. Pick up chicks in the middle of the day Monday through Friday when they aren't all done up and just dying to say 'no' as an ego boost to every man that speaks to them. Every man is a creepy asshole when she's wearing little to nothing on Friday night, and it's all the man's fault... Their egos are bloated beyond belief, and they've been planning it all week. Sure, you can probably get the really drunk sluts to go home with you, but why would you want that? Yuk. If you get any phone number on a weekend-night, let it be because she damn near forced you to take it. Don't take any hints. Make her come out and say it if she really wants it. Then tell her, 'no thanks, I'm not a one night stand kind of guy.' Well, unless you are. Then I guess you two deserve each other...

Think Grocery Stores, Best Buy, Target, etc. Tuesday at around 10am-2pm. They aren't expecting it, and all the attention they got from dressing up like a slut last weekend has already worn off. They want someone to notice.

I play pool on Saturday night. I don't even look at the chicks. I usually stay home Friday night.

Your friend is "I'm in a bit of a rush, what is your number?" And GO AWAY. Call her in a week. Maybe... If you feel like it. Dress nice. Look like you have a job. In this town, its like shooting fish in a barrel.

I go to Starbucks because I like the Mocha Frappuccino, or however it is spelled. I know it'll make me fat, but oh well.

Does that help?