Thread: First time about to open carry, any Richmonders that can help me out would be great...

Post imported post

Hi everyone, I am about to try open carrying for the first time due to legal concerns, I made a last minute decision to attend a birthday party at the Tobacco Company in downtown richmond this coming friday, does anyone know what conditions are like there? Hopefully some other OCers can help me out by showing up just in case the security gets antsy...

Post imported post

CharleyVCU1988 wrote:
    Hi everyone, I am about to try open carrying for the first time due to legal concerns, I made a last minute decision to attend a birthday party at the Tobacco Company in downtown richmond this coming friday, does anyone know what conditions are like there? Hopefully some other OCers can help me out by showing up just in case the security gets antsy...
    Welcome to OCDO! Hope the birthday party is a good time...be sure to post if anything notable occurs. Good luck!

Post imported post

My traveling companion carried there back in June. We had no issues and had to sit and wait at the hostess area for about 20 minutes waiting for a table.