• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

this is interesting

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I know a handful of liberals who are as pro-gun as I am, so I'm not suprised to see a page like that. Even Democrat Underground has pro-gun posters. They're still blithering idiots when it comes to any other issue though.

I can't spend a lot of time in places like that. The few moonbats we have here are disgusting enough.

PiJiNWiNg

imported post

Hey now, no need to get upset, haha
At least I can accept the fact that you have an opposing viewpoint ...you just seem to want to hate me for it, lol

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

PiJiNWiNg wrote:
Hey now, no need to get upset, haha
At least I can accept the fact that you have an opposing viewpoint ...you just seem to want to hate me for it, lol
Views are one thing, trying to strip people of Basic human Rights is somethign I will always hate the proponents of.

Plenty of far more exhaustive lists of gun laws already exist, this website is an example. They think that 'owning' one of their very own will some how give them clout.

The category for 'carrying a weapon' doesn't even differentiate between the types of carry. Makes it pretty useless. It's just another half-baked hate tool.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

They've already made an almost useless mess of the thing. The problem with a rows and columns approach is the assumption that all of the states and types of firearms and carry can be grouped into similar categories at all. With the laws being so strange and arbitrary, and definitions in legalese being the same, you just can't make a handy chart.

Look how odd the color coded maps on this site had to be, and that's about the most organized you can get.

But dare not send people a link to the job already done in the best way possible...

No, that would make sense.