• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FOR SALE - AR15 and 1400 rounds of .223 ammo

911Boss

Gone... Nutty as squirrel **** around here
imported post

FOR SALE:

AR-15 - Mega lower with Del-ton 16" flat-top upper, non-chromed 1x9 barrel.

DPMS parts kit, Magpul trigger guard, YHM Panther flash hider, YHM folding front sight, Ergo pistol grip, and Ace SOCOM adjustable stock.

Cheapo optic and riser

Includes 6 AR Stoner magazines with green followers (3-30 rounders and 3-20 rounders)

1150 rounds of British surplus Radway green ammo in can on stripper clips with bandoliers

250 rounds misc other ammo (PMC and HSM)

$1300 for rifle and ammo.

Have had no problems with this rifle, has about 2000 rounds down the bore.

Will sell ammo separately ($450) only if I have a buyer for the rifle ($850)

BUYER NEEDS TO SHOW CURRENT DRIVERS LICENSE AND CPL or WAC MEMBERSHIP AS PROOF OF ABILITY TO OWN A FIREARM

**NOTE** if you wish to discuss the idea of WTS threads in general, other firearms for sale, other websites that list firearms for sale, or anything besides the sale of this particular firearm, please do so in another thread. I would like to keep this on topic. TIA