• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carrying at the MN State Fair

roostercrown

imported post

Has anyone open carried at the MN state fair, if so, what was the results? I have checked the MN State Fair website about carrying while attending, however I have been unable to locate anything regarding carrying a firearm at the fair.

roostercrown

imported post

Ok after going to the MN state fair today(for my birthday). I SAW NO SIGNS POSTED(at the entrance i used), regarding carrying firearms. I still opted to conceal so as not to scare the herd.

Blackhawk SERPA holster(no paddle) and long loose t-shirt seemed to work just fine.

A good time was had by all. I recommend the scotch eggs, deep fried twinkies, mushroom and swiss brauts as well as corn fritters and fried green tomatos. Delicious!