Thread: TGS Com (The gun Source.com)

Post imported post

Just wondering why he isn't on the board, he has to be aware of this forum i'm sure. I also heard from somebody @ my last event that he was organizing an event of his own, anybody know anything about that???
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar

Post imported post

I communicated that. It likely will not be until spring now. Eric is a pretty busy man. His primary focus is his business which is growing crazy fast. I am not sure what his personal priorities are regarding our fight for gun rights in WI. I am going to work on finding some time to sit down with him and see if he is willing to support us in a more active manor.

Post imported post

It would be nice to see him get moreinvolved, but he is a busy guy & is a family man so, he don't have alot of spare time.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???