Thread: Saw my first unicorn

Post imported post

Saw my first unicorn at work the yesterday.:what: Took me by surprise (happily) just because I've never seen anyone OC except for at gatherings such. It is always nice though to see a fellow OC'er out there. Asked the guy and found out it was SemperCarry. Semper, sorry I wasn't too talkative! It was really busy and there was a million things going on. Bad night. Can't wait for school to start back up so I can get outta there! If you wanna meet up sometime I'd be more than happy to. PM your info.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

G27 wrote:
    Saw my first unicorn at work the yesterday.:what: Took me by surprise (happily) just because I've never seen anyone OC except for at gatherings such. It is always nice though to see a fellow OC'er out there. Asked the guy and found out it was SemperCarry. Semper, sorry I wasn't too talkative! It was really busy and there was a million things going on. Bad night. Can't wait for school to start back up so I can get outta there! If you wanna meet up sometime I'd be more than happy to. PM your info.
    A unicorn is someone whojust up andOCs without connection to OCDO. Just found out it was not illegal and started doing it. About as rare as a unicorn.

With the press we've been getting, unicorns are going to become even more rare.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

I know Marines are bad and all but they got em growing a horn outta their heads now??

If you don't know the person, I'd call that a unicorn......