• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Saw my first unicorn

G27

imported post

Saw my first unicorn at work the yesterday.:what: Took me by surprise (happily) just because I've never seen anyone OC except for at gatherings such. It is always nice though to see a fellow OC'er out there. Asked the guy and found out it was SemperCarry. Semper, sorry I wasn't too talkative! It was really busy and there was a million things going on. Bad night. Can't wait for school to start back up so I can get outta there! If you wanna meet up sometime I'd be more than happy to. PM your info.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

G27 wrote:
Saw my first unicorn at work the yesterday.:what: Took me by surprise (happily) just because I've never seen anyone OC except for at gatherings such. It is always nice though to see a fellow OC'er out there. Asked the guy and found out it was SemperCarry. Semper, sorry I wasn't too talkative! It was really busy and there was a million things going on. Bad night. Can't wait for school to start back up so I can get outta there! If you wanna meet up sometime I'd be more than happy to. PM your info.

A unicorn is someone whojust up andOCs without connection to OCDO. Just found out it was not illegal and started doing it. About as rare as a unicorn.

With the press we've been getting, unicorns are going to become even more rare.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

I know Marines are bad and all but they got em growing a horn outta their heads now??

If you don't know the person, I'd call that a unicorn......