• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane Interstate Fair

BobR

imported post

As last year, this year should also be OK for OC. I have zipped off an email to the guy running the show to confirm.

I would think the best day to OC would be "Patriots Day", which is also opening day.

Friday (Sept. 11)
Pepsi Opening Day Special / Patriot's Day. Two different promotions are available for today. Visit your local Zip Trip Store (beginning August 24) and obtain a coupon for FREE admission. Coupons will be distributed one per person, per visit at Zip Trip until they are gone. Also today, those with military, law enforcement, and firefighting ID are admitted free!

I will be there, OC of course. It will be the only day I can make it this year. I will be going on a 2 week vacation the following day.

I hope to see others there.

bob

Jeff Hayes

imported post

We should try to set up a meeting at the fair, right now it looks like I can make it on Patriots Day