• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kansas Open Carry Flyer

marine0300

imported post

Since joining opencarry.org I have notice a few states have developed an open carry informational flyers. I thought that was a great idea so I am in the developmental stage of writing one for Kansas.

Since Kansas does not have preemption for open carry and city and counties regulate open carry I wanted something that can work for all jurisdictions in Kansas.

Notice on my flyer I use my home town Topeka at the top and put our city ordinance at the bottom. I figure any town can just remove Topeka and put their name and ordinance on it with the rest of the information about Kansas in general remaining the same.

My design is flat on an 8.5 x 11 landscape paper. Once printed it will be halved and put on a one piece card stock with one half on one side and the other on the reverse.

Please click on the link below and let me know what you think. FYI, I just want to keep it simple

http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp10/marine0300photos/OpenCarryFlyerKSJPEG.jpg

I appreciate your time!!